Search results

1. G

Sound for CPSII boards in Super Neo 29 Cabs

Hi, I have a Super Neo 29 cab and I recently decided to start buying CPSII games. The only problem is that I can't seem to get any sound out of the games. I've tried it with two different a boards and a variety of different b boards. I'm just connecting the a board with the standard jamma...
  2. G

Wanted Last Blade 2 MVS English Move Stickers

Hi, Does anyone have these and would be willing to part with them. E-mail me if you do and let me know what you'd want. Thanks.
  3. G

Neo-jorge is a good seller

I just bought a couple of dreamcast games off Neo-jorge and he's a good seller. Very fast correspondence and quick shipping. I recommend doing business with him and I'd be happy to do the same.
  4. G

Various MVS kits and carts

Hi, I'm going to be moving next week and I want to pick up some extra cash before then. Because of the move, I will only be accepting paypal and all payments must be recieved by midnight on July 30. Thanks for understanding. Please pm or e-mail me if interested. Neo Bomberman Japanese MVS...
  5. G

Puzzle Bobble MVS cart only

Hi, I need an English MVS cart of Puzzle Bobble with the label on the cart in very good shape. Obviously, I want an original copy with an original label. If you have one you can part with, please let me know. Thanks.
  6. G

Waku Waku 7 Complete MVS Kit

Hi, I'm looking for a complete Waku Waku 7 MVS kit with matching serial numbers. The box, labels, cart, and all the extras must be in good shape. If you have one that you can part with, please let me know and I'll be happy to deal with you. Thanks for looking.
  7. G

MVS Cabinet Power Supply

Hi, The power supply on my Super Neo 29 MVS candy cab just went dead. When the power is switched on, nothing happens. No flicker on the monitor, no hum from the speakers. If I were to get replacement parts, is this difficult to switch or I am I going to need a professional to do this? Also...
  8. G

Andro Dunos MVS Complete Kit

Hi, I have a complete Andro Dunos MVS kit. The kit includes the MVS box, cart, mini marquee, 2 flyers/artwork, dipsheet, plastic bag for the artwork and dipsheet, and bubble bag for the cart. There are no serial numbers on the box or cart because Andro Dunos is one of the games that was...
  9. G

King of Fighters 94 English Mini Marquee

I'm looking for one in good condition with no yellowing. Let me know if you have one you can sell. Thanks.
  10. G

Which members collect complete MVS kits?

Hi, I've only been posting here on the site for a few months now, so I don't know that many of the other members very well. In any case, I collect complete MVS kits with matching serial numbers. I play them as well too, so I'm not just a collector. In any case, I thought it might be helpful...
  11. G

mikace01 is a great seller.

I just completed a transaction with mikace01 and he was a great seller. Very quick communication and excellent prices. Fast and safe shipment too. The merchandise worked fine. Highly recommended.
  12. G

King of Fighters 2000 Mini Marquee

Let me know if you have one you can sell. Thanks.
  13. G

Neo Bomberman Japanese Mini Marquee.

Hi, I'm looking for a mini marquee for the game Neo Bomberman. If anyone can help me out, please let me know. Thanks.
  14. G

MVS Complete Kits

Hi, I'm looking for complete MVS kits with matching serial numbers if applicable. I would like the kits to be in good shape. Please let me know if you have any for sale and how much you are asking for. Thanks.
  15. G

Zed Blade artwork and dipsheet.

Hi, I'm looking for the artwork/flyers and the dipsheet for the MVS game Zed Blade. If anyone has both or either and is willing to part with them, please e-mail me. Thanks.
  16. G

Dead or Alive Extreme Volleyball?!?

I know this isn't Neo related, but all I can do is laugh at this news. Tecmo is going to be publishing a Volleyball game on the X-box with the Dead or Alive characters. Gee, I wonder why they think that'll sell... They're supposed to be showing it this week at E3.
  17. G

Saturn, PSX, Dreamcast, Game Boy, Neo Games for sale.

Hi. I just wanted to let everyone know about some of my auctions up on ebay right now. If you have any questions e-mail me. All are complete including spine card. Import Saturn Silhouette Mirage Item # 1351835323 Mint/Near Mint. Grandia Limited Edition Item # 1351836955 Mint/Near Mint...
  18. G

Space Megaforce & Ninja Warriors Super Nintendo

Hi, I'm looking for complete copies of Space Megaforce & Ninja Warriors for the US Super Nintendo. The games must have the box, instruction manual, cardboard insert to hold the cart, and the cartridge itself. All of these must be in good condition and the game cannot be a previous rental...
  19. G

Which new characters would you like to see in Capcom Vs. SNK 3?

While I've enjoyed the Capcom Vs. SNK games, I've always missed a few favorites. Which characters not in the games would you like to see added for the next sequel? Here are some of my choices. Guy (Final Fight/Street Fighter Alpha) Blue Mary (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters) Hsien Ko/Lei Lei...
  20. G

Does anyone know the Teo brothers e-mail address?

Hey, does anyone know how to get ahold of the Teo brothers? They are arcade cabnet dealers who are based in LA. If anyone knows their e-mail address, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.