Search results

1. E

Looking for Hpyer Driving Board

Hi, Im looking for a driving board for my Roads Edge game. The game works fine, But the sounds isn't working right. I dont think its the cart, And I have tryed reseating and cleang cart/board. I can trade other Arcade parts, or neo-geo stuff. I have some new Ver.1 H64 boards also for trade...
  2. E

Bios For MVS

Hi, I need a US Bios for an MVS board that works with one Coin Slot.. Not two.. The Prob. That I'm having is that I need to put a board in a Cab with only one Coin slot. I have done this befor with my last 4-slot.. I took the bios off an US 1-slot that worked with one Coin Slot and moved it to...
  3. E

Need Some Mini Marquees....

HI, I need help Location or making some Mini-Marquees. I need them for the Following games.. Metal Slug, Last blade 2, Prehistoric Isle 2, And World Heroes 2 Jet... I will be more then happy to pay for them.. IF anyone can help... I will be very Thank full Thanks, Erick
  4. E

I Need Help Getting some Mini-Marquee's.

HI, I need help Location or making some Mini-Marquees. I need them for the Following games.. Metal Slug, Last blade 2, Prehistoric Isle 2, And World Heroes 2 Jet... I will be more then happy to pay for them.. IF anyone can help... I will be very Thank full Thanks, Erick [ June 25, 2002...
  5. E

Looking for a Neo-Geo 4-slot control panel plastic

Im looking for the control panel plastic part for the 4-slot MVS cab. Thanks, Erick [ May 02, 2002: Message edited by: EKW ]</p>
  6. E

Bad MVS Board for trade

I have a 4-slot MVS That has a Bad work Ram Error, It came out of an neo geo 25" us CAB. I already replaced the board, So If anyone wants This one, Im will Trade for some MVS Carts or some thing, Good for some parts or Mabye you can fix it.. Let me know Thanks, Erick
  7. E

Prob With my 4-slot... Work RAM Error????

I got an Neo-Geo 25" with an 4 slot board, But the 4-slot board comes up with this Error: Work RAM Error Adress Write Read 00101c0c AAAA A8AA Can I fix this?? Or is it To Major. I tryed my 1-slot in the cab and everything works... Please help :) Also dose anyone know where to...