Search results

1. R

F/S - Super Nintendo, GBA, Dreamcast, N64, Xbox 360,

Hey there guys trying to sell most of my gaming collection to get a Neo Geo AES or CMVS. I live in the United States so sorry to everyone that lives over seas. SUPER NINTENDO GBA Legacy of Goku CIB -$20 Buus Furry CIB - $20 3DS Marrio Tennis Open CIB -$25 XBOX 360 Assassins Creed 3...
  2. R

WTB/WTT - Turbo Duo

Hello there guys! I'm on the hunt again for a Turbo Duo or a Turbo Duo R. I would really like to trade for one but I also have some cash that I would throw in too. I live in the United States so I'm really looking for someone that has one it the US. So lets get to it! SUPER NINTENDO Link to...
  3. R

Doing A Trade & Need A Little Help

I'm trying to talk a guy into doing a trade with me on another site. I have a black 3DS and Pandoras Tower for the Wii I want to trade. These are all the games that he has for trade. all JP carts: Samurai Spirits 1/2/3 NAM1975 Crossed Swords Blazing Star Metal Slug (conversion) Metal Slug...
  4. R

FS/FT - Wii U, Wii, 3DS, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Neo Geo Pocket Color

I have alot of stuff I'm looking to sell/trade. The Playstation 4 is coming out soon so I need some money for it. I also am looking for things to add to my collection. Those things are SNES CIB games, Sega Genesis CIB games, Neo Geo AES CIB games or an AES system, TG16 CIB Games. The prices...
  5. R

I Love This Site!

I have been a member of this site for awhile now and I just have to say I love this site. I have only a few Neo Geo games but so far everyone I have talked to has been nice. This is really just a thank you post to the community & a can't wait to know you all better.
  6. R

F/S F/T - Metal Slug First Mission

Up for sale or trade is my extra copy of Metal Slug First Mission. It has the box and game but missing the manual. - $10 (plus shipping) I live in the US and will only ship in the US.
  7. R

WTB - Neo Geo CMVS

I have been looking at getting into the Neo Geo side of things. I'm interested in buying a CMVS. I hear that they are cheaper then AES systems & games. I live in the United States. I'm looking to spend $150 - $200 on one.
  8. R

F/S F/T PS2, PS1, Xbox 360 Games

I live in Michigan and will only ship within the US. Sorry to all the people over seas. I will be shipping with priority mail. Things I'm looking for are Neo Geo AES CIB games, Genesis CIB games, SNES games, GBA CIB games. PS2 Fast System - $20 (power cord, a/v cord, 3 controllers) Final...
  9. R

How Expensive Is To Build A CMVS?

I'm looking at at MVS's on Ebay and I see that they are pretty cheap around $80 to $100. So I'm wondering how expensive it is to turn it into a CMVS or at least have someone change it over for me.
  10. R

WTB/WTT - Neo Geo AES

Hey there everyone I'm looking for a Neo Geo AES system. Up for trade I have some rare Dragon Ball Z Dragon Box 1, 5, 6, & 7. If interested let me know.
  11. R

WTB/WTT - Neo Geo AES

Hey there everyone I'm looking for a Neo Geo AES system. Up for trade I have some rare Dragon Ball Z Dragon Box 1, 5, 6, & 7. If interested let me know.
  12. R

WTB/WTT - Neo Geo AES

I'm looking to try and buy a Neo Geo AES. I have been looking for them on Ebay and find that most of all of them are in Japan. I would like to buy one that is located in the USA to keep shipping rates down. I really don't have much to trade right now other then some Xbox 360 games and PS3 with...