Search results

1. F

Funeraltryst feeback

I ve had a lot of deals with members here the last years mostly selling, buying a bit and a few trades so If you have had a transaction with me please post here. Thanks...
  2. F

MVS ARTWORKS FOR SALE

èyhnHere s all the MVS artworks I have for sale Everything is in very good condition and every complete set of artworks comes in its plastic baggy. Of course everything is original items will be shipped from canada as i live here now Here s how to read the list Language of the artworks: S=...
  3. F

30+ MVS artworks set + other extras for sale

Here s all the MVS artworks I have for sale Everything is in very good condition and every set of artworks comes in its plastic baggy. Of course everything is original pic here http://www.gaaRa.online.fr/artworks.jpg Here s how to read the list Language of the artworks: S= spanish E=...
  4. F

36 MVS artworks set + other extras for sale

Here s all the MVS artworks I have for sale Everything is in very good condition and every set of artworks comes in its plastic baggy. Of course everything is original Here s how to read the list Language of the artworks: S= spanish E= english J= Japanese Contents of the set M= marquee F=...
  5. F

looking for world heroes perfect

i m looking for that cart gamers condition ..jap or us but the cheapest the better i ve got tons of jammas MVS CPS2 or MVS mainboard for trade
  6. F

Tons Of Mvs Artworks For Sale

Here s all the MVS artworks I have for sale Everything is in very good condition and every set of artworks comes in its plastic baggy. Of course everything is original I VE HAD MANY PPL ASKING ME TO HOLD THESE OR THESE AND FINALLY NOT BUYING SO PLEASE ASK ME TO HOLD ONLY IF U ARE GOING TO BUY...
  7. F

39 shockboxes for sales with insert

As I m selling off all my MVS collection I also sell off all the shockboxes I had for my loose carts Theses shockboxes come along with their insert. All the insert have been professionally printed in full color on heavy paper for the best result possible. I was a very picky collector so you...
  8. F

14 Mvs Complete Kits For Sale

As I m selling off all my MVS I have the following COMPLETE mvs KITS for sale Everything is tested and working and of course 100% originals All KITSare US unless jap is stated These are from my personnal collection so u can expect top quality items My email is guillaume.thfoin@int-evry.fr A...
  9. F

17 Mvs Loose Carts For Sale

As I m selling off all my MVS I have the following loose carts for sale Everything is tested and working and of course 100% originals All carts are US unless jap is stated My email is guillaume.thfoin@int-evry.fr Goal Goal Goal 40 puzzled 45 League Bowling 45 Magical Drop 2 jap 40 Ninja...
  10. F

Us Pop N Bounce Mvs Kit On Ebay Last Hours

here s the link bid bid http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3251324272&category=3945&rd=1
  11. F

Pop And Bounce Usmvs Kit On Ebay

here s the link http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3251324272&category=3945&rd=1
  12. F

Cheap Aes Carts

all games are in US version , in good to very good condition no tray broken no insert torn 25$ aof fatal fury 30$ fatal fury 2 samurai shodown whorld heroes 35 euros foot frenzy samurai spirits 2 (jap) world heroes 2 jet
  13. F

Lots of JAMMA PCB FOR SALE

pcbs are listed by manufacturers SEGA 45 $ each Counter Run gigas pengo pitfall 2 no sound SEIBU 35 $ seibu cup soccer 92 x2 TECMO 20 $ world cup 90 x4 TAITO Football Champ 35$ Hat Trick Hero '94 50$ Puzznic 60$ Super Bobble Bobble 65$ arkanoid 50$ konami Circus Charlie 45$ Vendetta...
  14. F

Mvs Artworks Sale

all these are originals in like new condition Legend : S= spanish E= english J= Japanese M= marquee F= flyers D= dip settings sheet S= stickers Par ex E shock troopers 2 1m 2f 1d 1s means english shock troopers 2 art set including 1 marquee 2 flyers 1 dip setting and 1 sticker 5 $ S...
  15. F

Mvs Carts And Kits For Sale

complete kits iclude full artwork set with plastic baggy box cart bubble bag everything is in mint to new condition all kits are US NS= no srial vesrion NMS= no matching serials 2331256= serial number of the kit pics available upon request everything is US version KITS baseball 2020 NS 50...
  16. F

Fs :capcom Cps 2 PCB Jamma

everything is tested and working CPS 2 b blue xmen 100 marvel super heroes 130 x men vs street fighter 150 CP2 b green dungeon and dragon 165 CPS 2 B grey pocket fighter 110 motherboard 70 (grey blue or green)
  17. F

jamma and pcbs for sale

hi all these are originals unless boot stated everything is tested and perfectly working jamma SEGA 45 $ each Counter Run gigas pengo jamma SEIBU 35 $ each seibu cup soccer 92 x2 jamma TECMO 20 $ each world cup 90 jamma TAITO Football Champ 35 $ Hat Trick Hero '94 50 $...
  18. F

tons of artworks for sale

Here s all the MVS artworks I have for sale Everything is in very good condition and every set of artworks comes in its plastic baggy. Of course everything is original Here s how to read the list Language of the artworks: S= spanish E= english J= Japanese Contents of the set M= marquee F=...
  19. F

looking for SUPER GUN, SIGMA AV

i m lookintg for any system to play my jammas on my tv could be industrial made or home made as long as it looks good i have a lot of MVS jamma AES cart artworks etc to trade or i ll pay cash email me with prices and pics mthfoin@wanadoo.fr
  20. F

mint and brand new MVS kits for sale

all of the following kits are in mint to brand new condition (i ve been the first owner of some of these and almost never played them) all have matching serial number (but aerofighter and metal slug don t) aerofighters 2 75 art of fighting 2 45 new ganryu 69 new pop n bounce 220 tecmo soccer...