Search results

1. K

What do you think of the in-game avatars for KOF'02?

I expect you've all seen the screenshots for this game... I think this game has some excellent in-game avatars (the little character pictures next to the life bars), which is very well drawn and looks awesome, even bettering KOF'2K's ones dare I say. For example have a look at Yuri's and Mary's...
  2. K

Another avatar upload please?

Can I have my lovely own-made avatar uploaded please? Here: My first ever upload request heh.
  3. K

First screenshot of KOF'02!!!!

Only joking. However I've modified a KOF screenshot: - ...Basically I've made it KOF'02 Dream Match with some new characters. What do you think? I think it would make a great Dream Match, and definately one to surpass KOF'98, and boast the highest number of characters in a fighting game...
  4. K

Just for fun - Let's rate BAO everyone!

Hi. :D In every other KOF forum I've been, most of the KOF population seems to hate the little prick to an extent. So that is why I'm asking you to spare some of your time and give a description and a rating of Bao in the following catergories: - *Character Design *His Voice *The way he...
  5. K

Does anyone know what the guy fully says in the KOF'97 intro?!

Ever heard the intro in KOF'97? If you have you'll know that theres an announcer saying stuff during the music...and it can be quite hard to actually make out what hes fully saying! So far I managed to figure out the following: - "The battle....answer....the debate....shall now be cleared...
  6. K

What happened to O.Zero/Krizalid/Lion?

Yeah after lovable Igniz was defeated, the ship went down...however I couldn't see any info in the game endings that suggests that O.Zero/Kriz/Lion is alive or dead...I know that Ron and the girl Misty are alive, but no info not those 3. Anyone know what happened to them? There are some rumours...
  7. K

Do you reckon this is the boss in Rage Of The Dragons?

I don't know much about this game... Anyway Go to: <a href="http://server48.hypermart.net/neoforce/Others/ROTD.jpg" target="_blank">http://server48.hypermart.net/neoforce/Others/ROTD.jpg</a> Notice the large pic of the guy with the spiky white hair right at the back? Reckon hes the boss? [...
  8. K

The rules/ceromony you must abide if you want to join NESTS Cartel...

I reckon this is what most people have to do to become a high-ranked member of NESTS Cartel: 1) Spend 6 months on a SunBed. 2) Dye your hair white. 3) Wear dark or all-black leather costumes with silver/gold trimmings. 4) Must be able to do Dark, Shadowy-type moves. 5) Must have glowing white...
  9. K

What is Igniz and O.Zero's 'relationship'?

I don't think I've ever found any info on these these two characters as far as partners go... I mean KOF games which have double-bosses, like: KOF'95 Saisyu/Omega Rugal - the story between them is of course Rugal captured Saisyu, brainwashed him, and tried to make him kill Kyo, using him as a...
  10. K

Igniz isn't hard at all!

I've been hearing people on other forums whine about how "cheap", "impossible", or "hard" Igniz is on KOF'01... Okay when I first experienced Igniz on level 4, I must admit I thought he was damn hard. That was until I figure out how to beat him... So later I set the game difficulty on Level 8...
  11. K

Igniz/O.Zero movelists?

Hi... I see that some of you have been able to play as Original-Rugal and pretty boy Igniz due to some messing about with the Dip-Switches. Anyway I was wondering if anyone can provide some movelists for these characters (especially Igniz), as I'm curious about how many and what sort of...