Search results

1. W

WTT: Panzer Dragoon Saga

Just thought I would make a thread and see if anyone had a copy of PDS that they would take some trades to bring the price down. I have some extra MVS carts and an mvs2f board that has consolization mods done to it I have a few more little things as well. Thanks.
  2. W

WTB/WTT:Turboduo jp or us

Just wanted to see if anyone here had a spare turboduo they would part with. I will update with a better list later but here is what I have trade wise: MVS: Metal Slug 3 US with shockbox, Blues Journey with shockbox. PS3: Demon's Soul Deluxe with Preorder bonus. NDS: SMT:Strange Journey box is...
  3. W

WTB: US Saturn Games

Looking for a Complete US copy of Dragon Force. Have one or two things I can trade if you want. US preferably just because the saturn cases break like tissue paper. Thanks. Edit: Just remembered I need a multitap as well if anyone has one of those lying around. Edit 2: Bomberman found.
  4. W

Question about game boxes, manuals, and system manuals.

Ok could not think of a good place to put this but I have some stuff that I am not sure what to do with. My parents are cleaning up and we are going through their stuff and I am coming across as the title suggests random game boxes and manuals. Is this stuff worth trying to sell by itself...
  5. W

Good price for Suikoden II?

I found a copy of Suikoden 2 for 100 bucks. I think this is a steal but I can't tell the condition. Is this a good deal even if it is disk only? Either way I got tired of waiting for the psn release that is probably never going to happen.
  6. W

WTB: Neo Geo Controller

I need one more joystick for my CMVS project so if anyone has one let me know. I am looking for the original style or the bean style. Third party is fine as well. Thanks.
  7. W

WTS/WTT:Guardian Heroes Saturn CIB

Just seeing if anyone would be interested in my US copy of Guardian Heroes for Saturn. Trade wise I am looking for an AES joystick and/or MVS carts. I am not sure of the prices on this stuff so just make me an offer. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with...
  8. W

Little Help with CMVS wiring

I got a question for you guys I am following the Jamma Nation X 2-slot CMVS guide and I am unsure of where to draw the power from for the Video Encoder. If you could give me some tips or if i just need to read some of the other guides let me know.
  9. W

Good puzzle game for MVS

Just wanting to get my wife into the MVS and she loves puzzle games so what would be a good one to get her.
  10. W

FS: Nintendo 3ds Black with Zelda OOT

Hi just trying to sell my 3ds because I don't play it much and I need the money for Neo Geo stuff. I have Zelda OOT 3d to go with it and it is part of the Ambassador program so it comes with free NES and GBA games. Let me know if you are interested I'd like 125 but send me an offer.