Search results

1. S

Jap PSX Rakugaki Showtime Brandnew&Factory Sealed

Hi, like the title says,brandnew and factory sealed,immaculate new condition.No cracks or fading to the cover,cd in place and not rattling around inside case. £150 delivered. Please by all means check my feedback out on UK Ebay and at http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/index.php My username in both cases...
  2. S

Rare Treasure Jap PSX Rakugaki Showtime Brandnew&Factory Sealed

Hi, like it says on the tin(english saying),Treasure's hard to come by game in brandnew factory sealed condition.Seal completely intact,no cracks ect to case,cd in place and not rattting around inside case,no sun fading,perfect. £150 delivered to your door. PM if interested. Please check my...
  3. S

Cream of Jap MD+Pristine Radiant

Hi, all come complete with box,cart and instructions,any extras are noted next to game: Jap MD Alien Soldier-Pristine-£130 Jap MD-Gunstar Heroes-Mint-£40 Jap MD-Battlemania 2-Mint with reg-£100 Jap MD-Battlemania 1-Near mint-£50 Jap MD-Panorama Cotton-Pristine with totally complete with...
  4. S

UK Only Jap Vega 9000 DX Supergun&other stuff

Hi, please follow the link. http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php?p=192525#192525 Ta Spaceman
  5. S

Metal Slug 1 complete MVS kit total mint wanted

Hi, any help at all really appreciated. Ta Spaceman
  6. S

Wanted Batsugun Special or Reg PCB

Hi, like it says on the title,any help at all greatly appreciated. Cheers Spaceman
  7. S

PC Engine Factory Sealed Sapphire for Sale

Hi, yep i have an original factory sealed Sapphire I'am looking to sell,Engine fans will know how rare this item is.Basically just PM me with your email address and serious offers and I will send you some pics of the game.Please by all means look me and my feedback up on UK Ebay,username...
  8. S

Jap MOTW AES Registration/Warrenty Card $20

Hi, like it says on the title,for those completists amoung you.PM me. Ta Spaceman
  9. S

Jap AES Metal Slug 1 Home cart mint Wanted

Hi,like the title says,would prefer to deal with fellow UK'er,prepared to pay for the honour of owning this cart. Cheers Spaceman
  10. S

Factory Sealed Radiant Silvergun $300

Hi,like it says on the header.please look me and my feedback up on UK Ebay,username famitsu1
  11. S

Metal Slug 1 converted MVS cart Wanted

Hi,like it says on the title.Any help appreciated. Cheers Spaceman
  12. S

Wanted:Original Radiant Silvergun CD Soundtrack

Hi,like it says,can anyone help me out? Cheers Spaceman
  13. S

How would you rate Buyrite as a seller of videogames?

Hi, I'am interested in a Neo Geo cart auction at the moment on Ebay.The seller is Buyrite which I believe is a videogame store in the US which as been going for more than 10 years now.At the moment they have a zero feeback rating on Ebay which makes me slightly hesitant in placing a bid.Could...
  14. S

MD GameSales-New York-Trustworthy/Relyable?

I'am interested in buying some MVS carts off of Ebay from MD Games of New york.Could you give me some feedback on how you guys rate them,both positive & negitive. I live in the UK so experienes from other international buyers would be really welcome. Many thanks all Spaceman3