Search results

1. RoadBuster

Neo Geo AES Color issues

Recently, my AES decided that it really really likes yellow: Any tips on where to look first? I tested the video cable on a Model 1 Genesis and it works fine. The result here is the same on any game I put in, as well. As there are multiple boards, here's a shot of what mine looks like:
  2. RoadBuster

TOEI TC-A252S Flyback

Hey guys, I'm working on a MV-4U that blew its Flyback and am trying to track down a replacement. The Chassis is a Toei TC-A252S. Does anyone know where I can track one down? Couple of pics:
  3. RoadBuster

Blazing Star MVS Graphics glitch

Hey guys, I recently picked up a copy of Blazing Star for the MVS and it has some minor graphics glitches. Basically, some vertical lines appear on the giant background images sometimes. Things like the character portraits and the animations. I checked the boards and they look pretty damn...
  4. RoadBuster

Elite: Dangerous

Any fellow Commanders on here? Just got a bit of time in Beta 2 and man, the improvements are stunning. I keep getting more and more hyped with each addition.
  5. RoadBuster

Blast City Club

At long long last, I can FINALLY say I'm a part of the club!
  6. RoadBuster

Shitty Cab Wiring

A while back I bought some knockoff candy cabs for cheap just to mess around with them to learn more about cabs. I've had a Dynamo Capcom fighter cab for a long time, but I wanted a bit more experience. So, I was in the process of changing out the controls and noticed something I've never seen...
  7. RoadBuster

WTT/WTS [VITA] Gundam Breaker and Conception II First Run

Looking to trade a couple of my Vita games. First up is Gundam Breaker. Really fun little game and you don't really need any Japanese knowledge to play it. Make a mobile suit from different kit parts and take it on the micro battlefield! You can do crazy/hilarious stuff like having Char's Zaku...
  8. RoadBuster

WTB CPS-2 B Board Shell only

I'm looking for just the shell of a CPS-2 game, preferably grey, but blue would work as well. I recently purchased a Shadow over Mysteria for a pretty good price, but the shell is really beat up. The game works perfectly, so I'm just trying to make it look a bit nicer. Thanks!
  9. RoadBuster

Super Dodge Ball troubleshooting

This is a long shot, I know, but does anyone know which IC contains the character sprites in the original Super Dodge Ball arcade PCB? I got one listed as Non-working off of eBay for very cheap and have it close. The game works completely now but the character sprites are partially jumbled.
  10. RoadBuster

Street Fighter II: CE Foreground glitched graphics.

I have a SF2:CE Board that has the front layer of graphics glitching. Everything else seems to be fine. The backgrounds all display properly. Does anyone know which chip that is?
  11. RoadBuster

Monitor display mirrored.

The flyback in my CPS cab's monitor blew out, so I had to pull it for now. Until I can get that fixed, I found a cheap monitor to put in for now. However, when I finally got everything wired in and hooked up, the image was reversed. I can't find any sort of adjustment for this on the chassis...