Search results

1. M

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

Save yourself some moneys. The games not that great
  2. M

My Aes Kraut works fine. Like every other game I insert the cartridge all the way down then lift it up just a cunt hair. I’m using a power supply from retro game supply. I’ve got a bunch of power supply’s from them over the years and they all work great nice n cool and reasonably priced
  3. M

Post Your Recent Purchases!

https://retrosaga.ca/ In stock here
  4. M

I ordered on March 8 2019. I’m not happy about it but at this point I just want the fluckin game
  5. M

NeoSD MVS/AES - General Consensus?

I usually jam a sock under the mvs cart to take the pressure off the cartridge slot. Works pretty good
  6. M

It would probably be even more stupid to jam the mvs cart into the system without the Daedalus
  7. M

The Game Room arcade in Republic, WA...

I didn’t realize how close I was to you. I’m up in Kelowna. I gotta get my daughter her passport then I hope it’s cool if we head down on one of your open nights
  8. M

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

Looks awsome man!! Looking forward to this one
  9. M

Now that is a wise purchase
  10. M

Hypernoid

Built a spinner controller with the neogeohomebrew pcb. Used an old cigar box, 24mm buttons, turbotwist 2 sciwinder and a db 15 cable(slightly modified). Controller works great for pop n bounce and hypernoid. Really the only way to play these 2 games
  11. M

Fixing Up some Fight Stick Neos

. Made some changes to the bean. Hell of a lot of work inside there but worth it in the end
  12. M

Supergun sync cleaner question

Im installing a sync cleaner with a switch into my supergun. On the jnx tutorial it doesn’t have ground going to the switch. It’s a spst switch with 3 tabs. Top pin is to the sync cleaner and the encoder. Middle pin gets the jamma sync. Bottom pin goes to the sync cleaner. Every other component...
  13. M

161-in-1 version 2 stability fix.

So I open up my 161 n 1 MVS cart to do the bridge mod and find this inside. Anyone else find this odd?
  14. M

1st post on the forum

Hello. My first post here. I had a nice AES collection back home in the states but liquidated my whole life and moved to BC IN 2014. I started downloading some of the aca titles on the switch but it just wasn’t the same as playing on real hardware. So I recently acquired a AES system and started...