Search results

1. vandalpir8

Stel Battalion: Line of Contact

So I recently got a copy of Steel Battalion and the expansion Line of Contact for free. From what I know, it can still be played online via XBC or Xlink. Anyone else on these forums have it, or am I trying in the wrong place. . . I've never gotten to try the online for the game, but I really...
  2. vandalpir8

what happened to the future that we had in the 80s ?

Lately I've been listening to a lot of Futurecop! and Power Glove and I've been loving how there are people making 80's style music and it just got me thinking how cool the 80s portrayed the future. So I was wondering how do you remember how the future was supposed to look? The only thing I can...
  3. vandalpir8

Minecraft X36 anyone?

Has anyone else lost sleep over this game yet? Let's get a large community world going, and build castles and organize teams and raids.
  4. vandalpir8

is this a good deal?

I mean I don't even have anything to put this into yet, but it seems cheap http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/vgm/3098317161.html
  5. vandalpir8

Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus R

Anyone else interested in this game? I know they were running a location test yesterday, but I missed out on that. I read the change list and it sounds pretty awesome. No offense to Blazblue, but I never saw it a fitting replacedment for Guilty Gear . . .
  6. vandalpir8

Are NGPC link cables really worth this much???

So I got two NGPC's off craigslist for 20 bucks. Got my CFC's and MotM's, all I need is my link cable. Only result I seem to find is this crap: http://www.amazon.com/SNK-Pocket-Color-Link-Cable-Neogeo/dp/B000JQJM3G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333180594&sr=8-1 So is it really worth THIS much? I...
  7. vandalpir8

NeoGeo X / Keitai is official!

:D So against what many have said and believed, turns out the new NeoGeo handheld is real! Though many were right in saying it is just a licensed product, I think I'd pick one up day 1. The only thing that may hold me back is price and if there's no multiplayer...