Search results

1. P

I reccomend doing buisness with X-Neo

I got SFA for the saturn off him and it was just like he said great communication with him and got here faster than i thought it would i highly reccomend doing buisness with him if this was over ebay hed get a kick ass feedback from me Johnpv
  2. P

Question about the CPS1 2 and 3

WHy seriously WHY the hell did capcom build them so that when the battery dies it kills the board i really want to pick up some CPS and CPS2 games and eventually put them in a CAB but not if say 2 - 4 years down the line the internal batery dies and the game is ruined now i could be wrong on...
  3. P

Looking For Street Fighter Alpha for the Saturn

well im looking for this game for the saturn complete (case manual and cd) doesnt matter if its US or Import if anyone has it and is looking to sell it drop me a PM Garou if you ever found it let me know id still buy it from you
  4. P

SNK V Capcom Questions

Ok im going to pick the brains of everyone here 1 anyone have any idea when this game is coming 2 if so when will pre-orders start you think (im pre-ordering it for sure) 3 anyone else as freaking excited about this game as me 4 umm this isnt a question i just want to say i want the game NOW...
  5. P

King Of Fighter Neo Blood EX , How is it???

well is thi sgame any good im really itching for a portable fighting game for my GBA and i was MAJORLY looking forward to this game but now i hear nothing but bad things about it does any one here have it can you say anything about the game
  6. P

A good site with all the KoF's story/history

Does anyone know of a good site that has all of the KoF's story lines and plot thanks
  7. P

screwed up my display name anyway to change it

Hey i wasnt sure where to put this but I screwed up on the display name thing and as you can see my name is now as poppycock (i admit i was reading the registration stuff to fast) i wanted my display name to be the same as my login name Johnpv any admin can help me i tried to change it but...