Search results

1. tomlee80

New AES/MVS game : Opération Killmeister

I'd appreciate some actual gameplay footage by now.
  2. tomlee80

Cyborg Force, new 2023 project

This looks great. I'm keen to find out what the ETA is for placing an order for an AES Cart and what sort of price it'll be. I haven't bought any homebrew carts yet and this might be my first. (y)
  3. tomlee80

eBay listing. UK Seller US AES Baseball Stars 2

EDIT: SOLD Selling my copy of Baseball Stars 2 on the AES. Box and cart (No Manual). Slight wear to the inlay along the top of the box (see pics). Otherwise good condition. This game is a favourite of mine and a reluctant sale (Covid 19/redundancy forces my hand). As per eBay page, I'll...
  4. tomlee80

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Unibios Installation from 8BitPlus, Leeds UK Finally got around to having one of these installed so I can understand what the hell is happening on some of my games 😂 Can't recommend Neil from 8BitPlus.co.uk enough for UK forum members...
  5. tomlee80

2 Player Baseball Stars 2 - Why is that not called out as a Ball?

So I bought Baseball Stars 2 for the AES the other week. I love it. However after playing my first 2 player game today I noticed that sometimes the pitcher can get away with throwing the ball waaaay away from the batter so he can't possibly reach the shot and its counted as a strike? Is there...
  6. tomlee80

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Been looking for ages for a reasonably priced AES copy of Baseball Stars 2. Managed to win this and an MVS copy of Neo Turf Masters today. I'm over the moon! :glee::glee:
  7. tomlee80

The most impressive yet pointless & ugliest N64 mod of all time

What amazes me is this person is clearly VERY talented when it comes to changing the case aesthetics and internal video output...BUT the whole thing looks like a pile of shit. Why the hell would you take away three controller ports, THEN build an external multi-tap? Also why on gods earth...
  8. tomlee80

Puzzled/Joy Joy Kid Block sprites are disappearing!

Hi All, I've bought a used MVS copy of Puzzled from ebay and since trying it on my Jap AES with Deadalus converter I've not managed to get past the first few levels without the falling block sprites disappering completely, This renders the game useless. For such a low meg game I doubted it...
  9. tomlee80

WTB: Replacement SONY Emblem for PVM 2054QM

So this is pretty straight forward. My beautiful PVM 2054QM lost its Sony Badge in a house move. I've found a couple of people selling them online, but they are too small and are more suited to the Sony HIFIs. I'd ideally like to find out if someone has a duff PVM that I can purchase the...
  10. tomlee80

Why the Tommo Neo Geo X continues to be sold 6 months after contract was terminated.

I'm not sure whether it's because SNK Playmore didn't have the financial resources to take legal action against Tommo, or they're in the wrong over this and know it? It might be because Tommo had flashed some cash and bought a continued partnership? I think a hell of a lot of people were taken...
  11. tomlee80

What's the coolest looking console?

How they followed this with the CD32 I'll never know. If it can count as a console, the Commodore CDTV. Originally marketed as a living room media centre like the Phillips CDI. It sold with just the controller and a copy of Lemmings and was intended to go between your main TV and VCR in the...
  12. tomlee80

Please Support Our Campaign To Bring The Shenmue Series Back! #SaveShenmue

If, like me, you consider Shenmue 1 & 2 to be some of the best games ever to grace a home console and wish that Sega would one day release a third chapter. Please show you support here: The 3rd Of Every Month is #SaveShenmue Day! http://teamyu.net/SaveShenmue/
  13. tomlee80

PLEASE HELP: FAULTY NEO GEO MAGIC KEY MVS CONVERTER

So I purchased this converter back in August and now it's resetting on me with all MVS games. Getting slightly further on some and not at all on others. I'd literally just purchased KOF 2002 and had been playing it for about two hours before switching the Neo off. When I came back to play it...
  14. tomlee80

Best MVS to AES Convertor.

I believe it to be a 5v supply. Here's some pics.