Search results

1. A

NGPC Hanshin Tigers edition price tag?

Maybe in the selling board I'll get more attention, but as I don't want to sell nor trade, here it goes the question to the hardcore NGPC collectors. Last week I bought a Hanshin Tigers limited edition NGPC for 45€ (aprox 70USD) complete in near mint condition. Today an interested person is...
  2. A

Wanted: Rare NGPC games, Matrimelee and MotW MVS

Hi, I'm just looking for this complete (with all papers, covers, etc ...), NGPC titles: * Gals Fighter (UK) * Drive Alert Becky's version (UK) * Cool Boarders Pocket (UK) * Nigeronpa (JAP) * Pocket Love If (JAP) Any other NGPC rarities, accessories or merchandising will...
  3. A

Signed MVS insert ... it's a valuable item?

Hi all, long time no posting! Last weekend the greatest manga/anime event in Spain was held in Barcelona. One of the invited artist was Range Murata, so I wanted him to sign some of my treasures :D (hey I like a lot his works!) I decided to go to the event with a print of a Matrimelee MVS...
  4. A

Fake clamshell UK NGPC Gals Fighter? Help please!

Hi all NGPC lovers! (I hope to see at least 1 more user here) Last week I bought an original copy of Gals Fighters UK, complete with all papers. Yesterday I got it, but I saw something strange on the cover print. I took out the paper cover from the plastic case and looked carefully at it. I'm...
  5. A

Reseting NGPC game: Neo Poke Kun?

Hi all! I recently got this odd game for NGPC, but I dunno how can I reset it to the initial state (too many minigames unlocked). I suppose it's a resolved question, but forum search function is broken. Thanks.
  6. A

Problems linking NGPC - DC

I'm the owner of the two systems, and got the famous link cable. But here start the problem ... Trying to upload/download from KOF'99 evolution to KOF-R2. Can't do anything, I think each system recognizes the other, but always get the "Link error" message. Aren't the two games incompatible? Or...
  7. A

Shock!! Sega and Sammy to merge in October 2003

Source [www.the-magicbox.com] "Sega and Sammy announced the two companies will merge on October 1. Sammy's president Hajime Satomi will become the president of the new company. Sega will hold 54% stocks of the new company and Sammy will hold 46%. The merger details and agreement will be signed...
  8. A

WTF? NGF trying to imitate Neo-geo.com web layout

I wanted to see what the F. Freaks were saying about their "affair" with Playmore on their "official website", and ... what was my surprise! Take a look at it (I am not wanting to make publicity, If you don't want, believe me). Left frame with contents, all put in a table. Mainpage, logo on...
  9. A

Cool Cool Jam, anyone?

I recently bought this NGPC Jap game (and Neo Turf Masters, it rocks! :D ), and I have some trouble playing. Anyone knows how to play and what to do? I understand moreless how to play instruments (it's very funny to turn your Neo upsidedown and in different odd positions to play, getting a...
  10. A

Wich Japanese version games have the "language-switch" option?

I was inspired in Tehcno's latest reply to his topic about this question. It's a very cool feature. You won't have anymore problems looking for english version games that doesn't exist or are very hard to find. I think some games like Delta Warp and Metal Slug 1st Mission have this option. Do...
  11. A

Tiptonium's website appears in ...

I know maybe it's not a topic to be in news but, man, I was realy shocked when I read the article on 3xl.net, the most famous Catalan (from Spain) website. Article tittle is: "Most stupid phrases on videogames" Man, they took Tiptonium's website and said that 'this is the list of most stupid...
  12. A

SNKNEOGEO website little english update

Check it out! <a href="http://www.snkneogeo.co.jp/english/top_simple_e.html" target="_blank">http://www.snkneogeo.co.jp/english/top_simple_e.html</a> Yeah, as you can see in the link they're thinking to pay attention to the english community. Also check out the wallpaper section! (Well there...
  13. A

How to turn a 50 hz EURO AES to 60 Hz EURO AES??

Hi all! Well I'm only planning to buy a AES NeoGeo, but I want to know something before buying it. I suppose that the Neo will take advantage of the 60 Hz, making games run faster, or I am wrong? I don't want to play like the JAP DC version of KOF'99 on a PAL DC ... the game is incredibly slow...
  14. A

Can we expect a new pocket game?

Hi all, my first pocket post! :D I'm the owner of the incredible pocket machine (as almost all the people here). Hehe, all I can say is that I have only 6 games (is VERYdifficult to collect games in Spain) so I consider myself a newbie (although I own it since year 2000). Well, after a brief...
  15. A

Seems that RotD sucks a bit ...

First report according to mmcafe. Don't know what to say. Go and see <a href="http://www.mmcafe.com" target="_blank">www.mmcafe.com</a> I think that they will change lots of things in the game .. or else ... <edited> To say that something sucks is considered to be censurable? Sorry anyways. [...