Search results

1. L

There is a mini PCB with LCD, can install simulator, call what name?

Someone post discussed last month, I want to buy the circuit board, but forgot the name of the product. Thank you, please let me know I want to install the MVS simulator
  2. L

Cheap Samurai Shodown II PCB transform to DOUBLE DRAGON and Metal Slug

in China: AES Samurai Shodown II Us $10 MVS DOUBLE DRAGON Us $9 MVS Metal Slug Us $15 MVS IC Transplant AES PCB Get a cheap solution
  3. L

Small Arcade Mini-The frame body,Do It Yourself

In china ,Icade Us $70 ,420to1 Us $30 ,A 8.4 -inch LCD display Us $9 .:lol: The back of the machine :
  4. L

Small Arcade Mini-The frame body,Do It Yourself

420合壹,清晰度非常好,可以在汽車上使用,icade改造的,內置喇叭,可以接電視在大電視上玩 ,可以 接電腦主機玩電腦上的模擬器。可以投幣。 Video web site :http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XODc5MzMwNTAw.html
  5. L

Crystel-system 我收藏的。

or mvs similar
  6. L

IGS/PGM2 中国的游戏西游记2

我收藏的,我们国产游戏,大约200美元
  7. L

PVM Issue Round 2!

Rotating display equipment, change the direction of the screen to face The spots will disappear
  8. L

MVS to TV ,PCB DIY

9. L

我觉得SNK街机,在中国发展的最快普及量也是世界第一

我觉得SNK街机,在中国发展的最快普及量也是世界第一 唯一觉得耻辱的是盗版很多 包括现在中国出的108合一 150合一 里面大量重复和HACK的游戏,这些合卡还大量外销美国 欧洲一些国家。 不过这些东西可能是由于生活水平的问题,价格非常便宜。 一盘正版的MVS卡带在中国也就折合几十美元,直接导致这些东西在中国大量普及,价格太便宜了。 当然我说的是大陆,:mr_t:
  10. L

161-in-1 Game Breakdown

150-in-1 Our products in China
  11. L

I made MVS console, neo geo Arcade game play at home.

:A:I am in China, a year using spare time, making these, ha ha -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------...