Search results

1. T

Wanted: DC2JAMMA or links to where I could find one?

I want to be able to play my DC on a cab. If anyone has it or MORE IMPORTANTLY if anyone can post a link to a store where I could get one, I'd appreciate it. :buttrock:
  2. T

How is Mortal Kombat 2 on the Saturn?

Who has it or played it? Is it any good? Is there lag in the load time? I'm really interested to know as I haven't played this version, only the SNES and arcade version. Also do any of you know by any chance where I can still find this online? And was there a US version of the game that...
  3. T

Dragon Ball Z Budokai: your opinions

I know the Dragon Ball Z games in general suck. But I haven't heard much about this game. Is it any good or does it suck just like the other DBZ games?
  4. T

Edited

Edited
  5. T

Heard the HGA system isn't all that good?

I heard some negative things about it compared to the Mas Super Nova and other superguns out there. Has anyone played it? How was your experience with it? I just want to know as I am curious as to how it compares to the other superguns.
  6. T

Are people from New Jersey mall rats?

I was watching Late Night with Conan O'Brien last night and he did that sketch with the state quarters and he did one for New Jersey about them being mall rats. Is that true? Do people in NJ hang out in malls all day? :D
  7. T

For sale Vega 9000 Supergun

$325 SHIPED!!!! If you want for an extra $100 I will throw in a 2 slot with 3 games SSV, KOF 2k3, and SVC
  8. T

Who has NBA replica jerseys, and which players' do you have?

I don't have any but was just wondering since I know some of you are NBA fans if you have some and which teams/players do you have? And also if you have a chance to wear them often?
  9. T

A thread bashing the 9/11 victims

http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=115243 So there are a few who showed their sympathies but many were bashing the US. It's threads like these that show that there are people jealous of the US and how great it is so they just bash American foreign policy but can't do...
  10. T

Some questions on Coinopexpress

Well basically: Are they reliable? Do they sell bootlegs? Also there doesn't seem to be an order link to their items, unless I'm not seeing it which means their site is badly designed? So do you email them to order? Just wondering who has experienced dealing with them.
  11. T

About Heihachi on PS2 SC2

I read in another board where people said he's not that good compared to Spawn and Link. Anyone who owns or has played all 3 versions care to comment.
  12. T

To those who have the converter that lets you use the PS controller on the Neo!!!

If you bought it from lik-sang, is it any good or worth buying or is there a lag time in the command response. I'm thinking of getting it but want to hear from people who have it if it's worth it.
  13. T

Who has that FM Towns Marty system?

Did it have a lot of games for it? If you have it, what games do you have for it?
  14. T

HOW DEPENDABLE IS GAME CHOICE CLUB IN HONG KONG

Has anyone ordered from them? Are they good to deal with?
  15. T

Who do you think the Democratic candidate for president will be?

I honestly don't know who it will be, but out of the 9 of them I think it will come down to Lieberman, Kerry, Gephardt, and Dean. What are your thoughts on the Democratic hopefuls?
  16. T

Home system connected to a laptop monitor?

Is there an accessory cable for any home system that allows you to hook up that system to a laptop monitor? If there is how much are they and where can you get one? I know you can hook up systems to a PC monitor! But I'm interested to know if you can hook it up to a laptop monitor as I haven't...
  17. T

Check these things out. Has anyone played/seen or own these???

<a href="http://www.electronickits.com/classicarcade/arcadeclassics.htm" target="_blank">http://www.electronickits.com/classicarcade/arcadeclassics.htm</a> Are these things good or will they just suck that it'll be just garbage around your house. This is the first time I've seen it, and they...
  18. T

Please list all the video games stores in Hong Kong worth going to

I will be in Hong Kong next month for 3 days and just wanted to know what they are. I know Cosmicco and CoinExpress and I know there are others. Can people list them out or post links and I'll get their address down and go there. [ June 15, 2002: Message edited by: Trifecta ]</p>
  19. T

Can anyone tell me where to get buttons for the AES joysticks?

Where can I get buttons for this thing. I'm talking about the original joystick of course. Thanks.
  20. T

To all Minnesotans and Twincitians!!!

Hi! I've been cruising the board for about a week and now decided to register. My name is Ghengis. I used to work at Games to Go. I might know some of you peeps posting here. I was interested to see if you want to meet at my place for some Super Nova action. I have MK, MKII, some of the...