Search results

1. T

Anyone seen one of these NGPC carts before?

Here are the three major versions of the NGPC Sonic cartridge: US version (NEOP00591) Japanese version (NEOP00590) UK version (NEOP0059) So it is a variation of the UK label, but I haven't run across it before. Perhaps a printing error or a knock-off?
  2. T

Who Owns All 83 Neo Geo Pocket Titles?

After the recent thread on the sale of a full UK boxed set, I got to wondering how common it is to own a complete Neo Geo Pocket "title set". To be clear, I am talking about a set of all 83 different titles published for the Neo Geo Pocket regardless of whether they be UK, US, or Japan and...
  3. T

Full UK NGPC list!

Ganbare is way out there - dig those mini-games! Also, here's HCG101's review.
  4. T

Neo Geo Pocket Production Numbers?

I was curious if anyone knew of a source for how many cartridges were produced for each Neo Geo Pocket title? I have occasionally seen some brief mentions of numbers here and there, for example, there is a comment at the bottom of this thread suggesting that there are only 70-100 complete...
  5. T

NGPC Evolution Game Reset?

How do you completely reset Evolution on the Neo Geo Pocket Color to play from the beginning? Every time I turn on the console, it starts mid-game, even after the cartridge has been removed and reinserted. :conf: