Search results

1. Forte

FS: Neo Geo Pocket Color Games - Rockman Battle & Fighters, SNK vs Capcom, Metal Slug 2

FS: Neo Geo Pocket Color Games - Rockman Battle & Fighters, SNK vs Capcom, Metal Slug 2 Prices are in the US only. International buyers please contact me for shipping quote. Rockman Battle & Fighters (NGPC) - Complete in box. Box has slight wear. Manual and cart are clean with no writing -...
  2. Forte

FS: Mega Man Games for Nintendo, Sony, Sega systems

Prices are in the US only. International buyers please contact me for shipping quote. Discounts given for bulk purchases. For Sale: Mega Man Legends & Mega Man Legends 2 (PS1) - Games are disc only. Both tested to play without skipping on an original PlayStation 1 Model 7001. Custom cases are...
  3. Forte

FS: Neo Geo Pocket Color Silver, Anthracite Handhelds & Games

Prices are shipped in the USA. For other countries, PM me. Silver Neo Geo Pocket Color CIB handheld with 3 games: Neo Turf Masters, Neo Mystery Bonus, and Pac Man. All games are complete, and all but Neo Mystery Bonus (JPN) are the US versions. Lot price is $95.00 shipped and includes AC...
  4. Forte

Rockman Battle & Fighters for sale

SOLD ON EBAY 1/19/2013, BOARD CLOSED Rockman Battle & Fighters (Neo Geo Pocket Color) - Complete in box. Box and manual are fine, cart is like new - $122.00 shipped
  5. Forte

Selling some extras in my Mega Man collection

I have been working to complete a NTSC/US Mega Man video game collection, and along the way I have accumulated a few spare games. I would like to sell them to my fellow collectors, but don't want to have to deal with the hassle of eBay fees and such. I'll take PayPal for payment (gift is...
  6. Forte

4 Different Neo Geo Pocket Color lots for sale

Prices are shipped in the USA. For other countries, PM me. FOR SALE: Blue Neo Geo Pocket Color Sonic Pocket Adventure bundle in great condition with the original box and paperwork, as well as 15 games. Metal Slug: 1st Mission (US) and SNK VS Capcom: The Match of the Millennium (US) come...
  7. Forte

Selling some extras in my Mega Man collection

I have been working to complete a NTSC/US Mega Man video game collection, and along the way I have accumulated a few spare games. I would like to sell them to my fellow collectors, but don't want to have to deal with the hassle of eBay fees and such. I'll take PayPal for payment (gift is...
  8. Forte

For Sale: Mega Man Games for NES, SNES, GBA, etc

Hello all! I have been working to complete a NTSC/US Mega Man video game collection, and along the way I have accumulated a few spare games. I would like to sell them to my fellow collectors, but don't want to have to deal with the hassle of eBay fees and such. I'll take PayPal for payment...
  9. Forte

WTB Neo Geo Pocket Color Game Magical Drop Pocket - US Release

Hey everyone, I am looking for the following Neo Geo Pocket Color Game: Magical Drop Pocket I only have use for the US release (ESRB identifier on the label) as I'm shooting for a complete US collection. I will take it CIB or cart only, depending on what you have. Obviously, I'll pay more for...
  10. Forte

Anyone know a place to get Neo Geo Pocket clamshell cases in bulk?

I've recently gotten into collecting for NGPC, and I've managed to round up most of the US releases, but only loose or with manual. I've taken to using Nintendo DS cases and printing off custom artwork from thecoverproject.net, but the games don't fit well in the DS cases. Since NGPC has a case...
  11. Forte

SOLD: Neo Geo Pocket Color with 11 games and accessories, Rockman Battle & Fighters

EDIT: Sold on NintendoAge, this can be locked. Original post: Hey everyone, I'm back with another Neo Geo Pocket Color lot! I'm looking for $130, this price includes shipping. Feel free to make offers, I'd like to sell this as a lot but if I don't get an acceptable offer I will part out. I...
  12. Forte

Tons of Mega Man games for sale NOW WITH SNES Collection

Hello all! I have been working to complete a NTSC/US Mega Man video game collection, and along the way I have accumulated a few spare games. I would like to sell them to my fellow collectors, but don't want to have to deal with the hassle of eBay fees and such. I'll take PayPal for payment...
  13. Forte

(SOLD) Neo Geo Pocket Color (Ocean Blue) with 8 games

Hi all, first time selling here, but I've been active on NintendoAge (username Forte) with 20 transactions, all positive, and 232 positive feedback on eBay (100%). I figure I would reach a better audience here, so here is what I have. I ship to the United States only from South Carolina via USPS...