Search results

1. dspoonrt

WTB Some MVS Fighters (Art of Fighting 3, Last Blade 2, Real Bout Special)

For some reason, after half a decade of buying/playing MVS games, I've never had the pleasure of properly playing the arcade versions of these three games: Art of Fighting 3 - $40 Last Blade 2 - $140 Real Bout Special - $40 If you have an English label cart that's not completely trashed and...
  2. dspoonrt

FS: MVS games, artwork, and shock boxes (Just shock boxes left)

I've got the following MVS gear that I don't need anymore. Prices do not include shipping, unless noted. I prefer to ship to the US and deal with contributing forum members. MVS Red Shock Boxes & a Few Inserts - $8 Shock boxes have a few cracks along the spine from use and are in "gamer"/fair...
  3. dspoonrt

2014 Halloween Horror Movie Season

So it's finally October. I know many people that watch horror movies to get into the spirit of Halloween. This year, I started watching horror films (somewhat more regularly than usual) around the beginning of September. I'm going to try and watch 62 horror movies in the two months (61 days)...
  4. dspoonrt

Selling/Shipping Question

So I got a letter on Monday from the USPS stating that a package I sent to Canada was destroyed in transit when the truck crashed and caught on fire (R.I.P. KOF 95 and KOF 2003 MVS carts). I sent First Class International which does not come with insurance (the buyer did not request insurance)...
  5. dspoonrt

MVS carts / art for sale (KOF 95/98, MSX, NTM, etc.)

I have a few extra MVS carts, many from a recent purchase from forum member BigTinz as well as a couple randoms I've collected over the last few months. All games are cleaned up, tested and working. I also have some extra MVS artwork. All prices not including shipping (unless marked). Games...
  6. dspoonrt

FS: MVS carts (Baseball Stars, Metal Slug, etc.) and miscellaneous artwork

I have a few extras that I'd like to sell. Prices do not include shipping, but I won't make any money off shipping. Standard USPS (parcel or Priority) rates. I prefer to sell/ship to the U.S., but I'll work with foreign buyers to see if it's viable to sell/ship an item to a given country...
  7. dspoonrt

Must-see sights/beer stops for European vacation (Germany, Austria, Italy, Czech Republic)

My wife and I are embarking on a 16-day European vacation this Saturday. We're visiting - in order - Dresden, Prague, Salzburg, Northern Italy (Trento, Bolzano, Venice, and maybe a few more cities), and finally Munich. We're really into beer, so we'd like to experience as much German, Austrian...
  8. dspoonrt

FS: MVS artwork - Spinmaster, Burning Fight, SS2, WH2J, etc.

I need to clear out some of my MVS stuff. Prices don't include shipping. Will ship with USPS (Priority Mail or Parcel Post). Cart: Fatal Fury Special w/ MM - $30 *SOLD* Clear cart. English label with serial number. Very good condition. Comes with original mini marquee in very good shape...
  9. dspoonrt

For Sale: Tons of video games (NES, SNES, DS, SMS, Gen, SCD, Sat, DC), comics, DVDs, etc.

Once again I'm trying to clear out some of the games I don't play, comics/trades I don't need, etc. Prices do not include shipping. Shipping will be reasonable - USPS/Priority Mail or whatever the buyer would prefer. If you want multiple games, I'll definitely work with you to come to a fair...
  10. dspoonrt

Interest Check: Sakura Wars 1-4 Limited Editions DC (Price Check?)

About five years ago, I bought the Limited Edition releases of Sakura Wars/Sakura Taisen 1-4 for the Dreamcast. I think I paid about $35 apiece for them. I've been meaning to play through the series, and I just don't have the time to dedicate to such massive games (especially since I'd require...
  11. dspoonrt

New list of wanted MVS carts/minis

My old want thread is uneditable and I have an updated list of wants, so here goes... I'm looking to buy the following MVS carts: Art of Fighting 3 Baseball Stars 2 Blue’s Journey Breakers Revenge Garou: Mark of the Wolves Ghost Pilots King of Fighters 98 King of Fighters 2002 Kizuna...
  12. dspoonrt

For Sale: Tons of Games - Saturn, Dreamcast, Genesis, NES, SNES - Plus Comics

Edit: Sold Games Removed. I'm trying to clear out some of the games I don't play, comics/trades I don't need, etc. Prices do not include shipping. Shipping will be reasonable - USPS/Priority Mail or whatever the buyer would prefer. If you want multiple games, I'll definitely work with you to...
  13. dspoonrt

New list of wanted MVS carts/minis

Updated List of Wants: I'm looking to buy the following MVS carts: Baseball Stars 2 Blue’s Journey Breakers Revenge Garou: Mark of the Wolves Ghost Pilots King of Fighters 98 King of Fighters 2002 Kizuna Encounter: Super Tag Battle Metal Slug 3 Puzzled Sengoku 3 Shock Troopers Top Hunter...
  14. dspoonrt

Samurai Shodown 64 Cabinet for Sale near Chicago

Another Chicago area arcade game for sale on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/neo-geo-SAMURI-SHOWDOWN-64-fighting-sport-classic-arcade-video-game-machine-/320831455970?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab30b82e2#ht_1011wt_1392 A standup cab fitted with Samurai Shodown 64 art. The seller says it...
  15. dspoonrt

Neo Driftout Discussion

Here you go, Electric. I agree. Neo Driftout is a fantastic game. While there are only 6 stages, each one is a blast and trying to beat your best times provides hours of entertainment. I've only played Overtop through emulation, but I'd wager to say that Neo Driftout is the definitive Neo Geo...
  16. dspoonrt

Astro City cabinet with MVS setup on eBay

Not my auction. I haven't seen any threads on this. If you're in the Los Angeles area, you may want to consider this cabinet. $199 is a good deal on what looks like an Astro City cabinet in decent condition...
  17. dspoonrt

WTB: Several MVS Carts and Minis

I'm looking to buy the following MVS carts: Aero Fighters 3 Blue’s Journey Breakers Revenge Bust-A-Move Garou: Mark of the Wolves King of Fighters 98 Kizuna Encounter: Super Tag Battle League Bowling Magical Drop III Metal Slug 3 Money Puzzle Exchanger Real Bout Fatal Fury 2 Sengoku 3 Shock...