Search results

1. S

My Ninja Master's... real?

Here we go with the pics.. what do you guys think?
  2. S

snk_is_now SNK collection.

My 47XXX serial JAP AES + 2 near mint boxed Memory Cards The BEAST in action!!! Soon to be renewed ;)
  3. S

WTB: NEO GEO AES / MVS - SNK POSTERS AND FLYERS.

Hi people. Just want to buy old original (no reprint) flyers and posters by SNK. Specially those concerning REAL BOUT FATAL FURY. Will pay very good sums of money for this. If you have any flyer/poster just pm me here. thanks for reading.
  4. S

Most reliable NEO GEO AES online shops??

eBay or not, doesn't matter. Just shops or sellers on whom spending BIG CASH is not a matter of doubt. I'm looking to buy some really expensive titles on the end of this year and I would want to do it safely. This can be a very valuable thread, what do you think guys???
  5. S

What about using CRC Spray for cleaning NEO GEO AES internally??

Hello everyone, just asking the next... A friend of mine gave me a professional CRC Spray can he uses at IBM for cleaning Pcb's, my AES is a little bit dusty on the inside and I would want to ask for if compressed air CRC sprays can harm or damage my beloved AES. Any thoughts about it? thanks...
  6. S

Samurai Shodown/Spirits real meaning of the intro-speech?

Found out the USA version is censored, or at least, the meaning have been heavily altered... Someone here knows or can make an accurate translation? thank in advance! It's a doubt I have for ages... By the way.. to open debate.. what do you think about the US/Europe censorship of NEO GEO games???
  7. S

¿Cuales son los mejores juegos de NEO GEO en vuestra opinion? (Top 10!)

Ahi va mi top 10: 1.Samurai Shodown II 2.Metal Slug 3.Ninja Master's 4.King Of Fighters 98 5.Last Blade 6.Sengoku 2 7.Metal Slug 3 8.Garou Mark Of The Wolves 9.Art Of Fighting 3 10.Samurai Shodown IV