Search results

1. O

WTB: Got my cab monitor repaired - now looking to buy whatever!

MODS PLEASE MOVE TO WANTED SECTION. MY APOLOGIES - I THOUGHT I WAS POSTING IN THAT SUBSECTION UNTIL I REALIZED IT WAS NOT POSTED IN THERE. AGAIN - VERY SORRY. Hello everyone.. I have a 6-slot cab that had a monitor that wouldn't come on. Meanwhile I sold ALL of my Neo Geo games due to that...
  2. O

Lvl Up Gaming and Comic Expo - Las Vegas - Feb 1-2

Anyone going? I will be there with my friend Kevin (Sega Ages). He will be doing interviews and just enjoying the show. I will be the camera man. We will both be reppin' VGA (Video Game Rescue) shirts. Say hello!
  3. O

Raspberry Pi Neo Geo Pocket Mini Coin Op

I am not sure if this was posted or not already - but I found this pretty interesting. http://www.giantjapaneserobot.com/deep-geek-dive-raspberry-pi/ Has anyone here worked with Raspberry Pi? Thinking it could be good, cheap fun.
  4. O

Magician Lord, Blazing Star, Alpha Mission 2, Metal Slug, etc etc

STILL AVAILABLE Metal Slug - $40 - SOLD Metal Slug 2 - $40 - Just added - forgot I have this - it's at a friends house - I still need to take pictures but it's in pretty good shape IIRC. Magician Lord - SOLD Alpha Mission II - SOLD Ninja Combat - SOLD Metal Slug 4 - SOLD Blazing Star - SOLD...
  5. O

Value of my BLUE Last Blade 2 MVS USA cart?

Sure I can provide pics. And I guess you are right, someone could have swapped the case - but the label on it looks perfect, like it was never removed from the case. Not PERFECT but pretty damn good really. Also, in talks with someone about the cart already. So I have to be fair and work...
  6. O

Big Red monitor and sound issues..

Hello everyone. I have a Big Red. The monitor in it is a 25" Wells Gardner that was pulled from a Power Stone game - which was a converted Simpsons cab. Recently when I turned on my MVS the monitor didn't come on. Not even a blink or color change or anything - like it has no power. But I...
  7. O

Value of my BLUE Last Blade 2 MVS USA cart?

I am going through my MVS games trying to find a few to sell. I am a bit short on rent which sucks pretty badly. In the past I have looked up my Blue Last Blade 2 MVS US cart to check what they are going for on eBay and I NEVER see it on there. I know the full kit is super expensive - but...