Search results

1. J

MVS Carts

Hey guys. (Reserved) Nothing at the moment. Uptaded in the next few days.
  2. J

Neo Geo MVS Carts

Metal Slug 2 - 25€ Puzzle Bobble - 25€ Neo Geo Cup 98 (No Label) - 10€ Ghost Pilots - 30€ Prices negotiable. Anything PM me with an offer.
  3. J

Looking for Neo Geo Aes Sticks

Hi there i am looking for 2 Neo Geo Aes arcade sticks in good condition and working. They are for my Homemade neo geo MVS im working on. Cheers.
  4. J

MVS Carts

Hi there im selling a few MVS carts that i have doubles, the games are the following (Just the carts. They all work, and they were all cleaned today. The games are: Neo Drift Out = 60£ Metal Slug 2 = 30£ Flip Shot = 70£ All with English labels. I will send worlwide shipping depends, photos...
  5. J

What would you like to see in a shmup?

Hey guys i am working on a project at this precise moment. I am a shmup fan, but i would like to hear the opinion of others. So, what would you like to see in a shmup? Regards, John.
  6. J

Selling PS1 Chocobo Racing (PAL) Sealed

Hi there guys i am selling a sealed copy of Chocobo Racing for the PS1. The game is in perfectly mint condition and i am willing to accept any offers or trades. Now some pics: If you want to trade anything i am mostly interested in shmups and MGS stuff. Anything, pvt me. Regards, John.