Search results

1. Loris Biaggi

NEOMINIBOX project for sale!

I had many requests to make a new production of Naomi and PGM boxes. Since i have no time to spend in this project, i want to offer this opportunity to someone else. So... my project is for sale if someone wants to produce and sell my boxes. This is what i sell (update with indicative prices as...
  2. Loris Biaggi

WTB: Baseball Stars 2 MVS

Looking for a Baseball Stars 2 loose MVS. English or japanese labels are both ok. Thanks :)
  3. Loris Biaggi

Raduno Neo-Geo (e Shootemup) a Perugia - Arcade Club Videogames

C'è voluto un po' di tempo, ma alla fine l'evento Neo-Geo di cui parlavo molto tempo fa... ha una data :D !!!VENITE!!! ---30 Cabinati e postazioni console in "freeplay" (tra cui il "famigerato" cab Thrash Rally con i volanti a 2 giocatori e il cab Puzzle Bobble con gli spinner a 2...
  4. Loris Biaggi

WTB - Neo Geo Pocket games

Hi, i'm looking for Neo Geo Pocket games, i want to convert my "loose" collection to "boxed". So i'm looking for some boxed games, USA or UK versions with snaplock case (no cardboard version, no japanese). The games are: -Samurai Shodown 2 -Card Fighter Clash I can consider other games too...
  5. Loris Biaggi

NAOMI boxes are BACK on stock!!! Neominibox

The official selling thread for neominibox boxes for MVS, PGM, Naomi and Atomiswave carts. ----------------------------- PRICES AND DETAILS ----------------------------- All Neominiboxes are tailor made boxes, light, small and economic pieces, made out of white cardboard called 杜icro-wave...
  6. Loris Biaggi

NEOMINIBOX - boxes for MVS... and more!

The official selling thread for neominibox boxes for MVS, PGM, Naomi and Atomiswave carts. ----------------------------- PRICES AND DETAILS ----------------------------- All Neominiboxes are tailor made boxes, light, small and economic pieces, made out of white cardboard called...
  7. Loris Biaggi

LOGOS DATABASE project!

What about a Neo-Geo logo database? It's just an idea... a database with all neo-geo logos to share for everyone who needs a logo for any project, inserts, labels or anything else... ***EDIT*** I wrote to Roger Cantor and he is working to have this database on neogeosoft.com, you can already...
  8. Loris Biaggi

FS: AES games Windjammers, Street Hoop, NAM...

I decided to sell my small selection of AES games. Neogeokult prices, i think they are quite realistic. Prices in euro, shipping not included Windjammers 500 euro Street Hoop - sold - Galaxy Fight 80 euro NAM 1975 (jap plastic box) 120 euro Samurai Shodown 1+2+3 300 euro Soccer Brawl 100 euro...
  9. Loris Biaggi

SNK Neo Mini UFO Catcher

Just for sharing... because i think there is not so much info about this SNK product. The short story: on 24th of december (right in time) we have found some NOS SNK Neo Mini UFO Catchers in Italy. I have taken 2: one green and one pink. I showed them to my whife to choose one, she chose the...
  10. Loris Biaggi

Thrash Rally Twin cab - Neo-Geo racing cab for 2 players

Finally i finished my Thrash Rally project! You can read last updates here So... here's the result :glee: ...and what about Riding Hero? :)
  11. Loris Biaggi

Neo Poke Kun, how to reset saves?

I've just recived a Neo Poke Kun card for ngp... but everything is unlocked so i need to delete the save state. Anyone knows how to do it?
  12. Loris Biaggi

FS: MVS carts and kits Prehistoric Isle 2, Blazing Star... PRICE DROP!!!

Hi all, i have some MVS kits for sale and some loose carts too. I'm not sure about prices, so feel free to make me offers. I can trade, but i'm looking for a couple of hard to find carts (loose): Matrimelee and Ganryu. Shipping from Italy! Shipping one cart or kit to Europe is 13 euro, to USA...
  13. Loris Biaggi

NEOMINIBOX - boxes for MVS, PGM, Atomiswave, Naomi!

The official selling thread for neominibox boxes for MVS, PGM, Naomi and Atomiswave carts. ---------------------- PRICES AND DETAILS ---------------------- All Neominiboxes are tailor made boxes, light, small and economic pieces, made out of white cardboard called “micro-wave”. They are...
  14. Loris Biaggi

FT: BLAZING STAR full kit, Spectral vs Generation cart for GANRYU

Hi guys, I'm looking for a couple of games missing on my list: Ganryu and Matrimelee loose MVS carts. I'm not interested into kits. I have money, but i can trade with: Blazing Star full kit matching serial Spectral vs. Generation PGM cart + neominibox Shock Troopers full kit serial NOT...
  15. Loris Biaggi

WTD: Primal Rage control panel scan or...

I'm looking for a scan or repro or vector graphics of an original Primal Rage control panel. Even a partial scan can be good, i need it for a smaller panel. Any help will be greatly appreciated ;) I'm talking about this:
  16. Loris Biaggi

Alpha Mission II custom move strip

I'm not familiar with AM2 power-up system, so i made this move strip to play it and try to understand something about this game. So, i want both to share this move strip and ask you to check if there's something wrong on instructions before i print it :) It's based on this guide on shmups...
  17. Loris Biaggi

Share MVS peculiar labels on your collection!

Today i had to organize my MVS carts and noticed i own 2 Ultimate 11 Carts. The nice fact is... the serials are consecutive! Check the pic, one is 7515, the other 7516... cool! Another one... i own 2 copies of Super Sidekicks (don't ask me why), both have 3 labels applied on the cart and they...
  18. Loris Biaggi

WTB: Storm Blade pcb

I'm looking for a Storm Blade pcb. If you have one send me a pm, i have some stuff for trade too.
  19. Loris Biaggi

GIORNATA/RADUNO NEO-GEO a Perugia!

Eccomi! C'è voluto un po' a rifarmi vivo ma ci sono... In breve, proponevo tempo fa una giornata dedicata al Neo-Geo qui a Perugia, nella nostra associazione/sala giochi. Senza grosse pretese e soprattutto senza nessun motivo di pubblicità o guadagno (non ci guadagno niente e non cerchiamo...
  20. Loris Biaggi

NEOMINIBOX - boxes for MVS, PGM, Atomiswave, Naomi!

The official selling thread for neominibox boxes for MVS, PGM, Naomi and Atomiswave carts. ---------------------- PRICES AND DETAILS ---------------------- All Neominiboxes are tailor made boxes, light, small and economic pieces, made out of white cardboard called “micro-wave”. They are...