Search results

1. C

NEOGEO steering wheel circuit by Tony (Antonio Gonzalez jr.) PCB layout

Hi all, do you know if someone has drawn a PCB layout of the circuit by Tony (Antonio Gonzalez jr.) that allows the use of an Optical Steering Wheel to play Neo-Geo Driving games such as Thrash Rally and Neo Driftout? Thanks.
  2. C

Flip Shot cart: no graphics, only some large block.Need NEO-273 spare

Hi all, I have a Flip Shot cart (NEO-MVS CHA256) which show the following issue: It plays nearly blind, I can ear the sound but it shows no graphics at all, only some sporadic large coloured blocks. M1BBV-1 base is tested good and working fine with all other carts I have. I presume the issue...
  3. C

[SERVICE] Arcade PCBs repair

Hi all, I offer an arcade pcb repair service all over the world.Prices are fixed and cheap not depending from complexity or time you have to work on.The price will be charged at the end of the repair and user will pay ONLY after testing succesfully his pcb. In case repair is not possible, user...
  4. C

Hello from Italy!

Hi to all of this fantastic forum! I'm caius form south of Italy, I work as pc hardware-software technician but I practice also other tech fileds like such as video surveillance, satellite receivers, etc...I 'm arcade collector and repairer since a lot of years, maybe a little unkhown until this...