Search results

1. dan3skate

WANTED Metal Slug 5 English AES Original Red Art Insert

I finally was able to pick up a copy of metal slug 5 in English for the AES. While I got it for the right price, I am kind of bothered by the staining that the art insert has. There is staining and discoloration on the front side that is very noticeable. The cart and manual were very minty...
  2. dan3skate

Will SNK or NGDevTeam ever go after NCI?

I am surprised that this has not come up yet, considering the implications it has for this forum. At this point NCI (Neo Conception International) is flat out bootlegging any AES game of value.. I guess their legit entry into making AES carts with Bang Bang Busters entitled them to counterfeit...
  3. dan3skate

Pretty Awesome Mobile Neo Geo Experience, Blazing Star on the App Store

So I was on my break at work the other day and decided to thumb through some of the gaming offerings on the Apple App Store. To my surprise I found Blazing Star listed for a mere 99 cents! I decided to give it a try as the price was right and I was in the mood for a neo buzz. Sure as hell what...
  4. dan3skate

HELP King of Fighters 99 and Samurai Shodown IV English AES

I would like to cross check the manuals for these games against another members to verify authenticity. If you could provide me with a description of the text on the inside of the cover page, or better yet a picture, it would be much appreciated! (This is the page to the left of the epilepsy...
  5. dan3skate

Looking for 2X AES Snap Lock Cases

Howdy, Looking to pick up 2 AES snap lock cases, I am not super picky on condition, as long as the hinges are not too worn out or the front plastic tearing. Let me know what you have and maybe we can work a deal! Thanks, Dan
  6. dan3skate

Dan3skate's Want To Buy Thread Revival (English AES Titles Only)

My AES collecting has slowed down lately as I am getting down to rarer titles at this point . Figured I would start a new want thread. If you have any of the following and are looking to sell, send me a message with how much you are asking and a few pictures of the game(s). Top Wants: (In...
  7. dan3skate

Dan3skates Want To Buy Thread Revival (English AES Only)

My AES collecting has slowed down lately as I am getting down to rarer titles at this point . Figured I would start a new want thread. If you have any of the following and are looking to sell, send me a message with how much you want and a few pictures of the game(s). Top Wants: (In pretty much...
  8. dan3skate

Windjammers Art Insert English AES

SOLD, THANKS FOR LOOKING! I bought this windjammers insert from here off the forums last year and have since picked up a complete copy with an equally nice condition insert. As such, there is no reason to keep it anymore. This is 100% authentic and has no sunfade. I compared it to my other...
  9. dan3skate

Worse of two evils.. AES defects, help make the judgement

Mint condition can be hard to define.. but what about below mint condition.. Things become even less and less clear, especially when describing case art. Case 1: Dog Tag games: minor to moderate upper edge wear(resulting in whitening) VERSUS a overall wrinkly insert (noticeably) and buldges out...
  10. dan3skate

Dan3Skate's Wanted Thread ENGLISH AES ITEMS

Im learning to stop putting the titles I want in the title, as needs change, the posting title cannot! learning I guess. Anyway, here is what I am looking for (Only legit english aes items, any condition for the most part): Manuals Only: (Help me complete my copies friends!) Art of Fighting 3...
  11. dan3skate

Glossy VS Matte Snap Lock Cases REFERENCE THREAD

I wanted to start a thread that documents the type of snap lock case each neo geo aes game produced post 1995 game has. If you would contribute your knowledge based on an authentic copy of the game with snap lock case that would be great. Remember, a lot of the older games shipped with a barcode...
  12. dan3skate

WTB LOOSE SENGOKU 3 CART, any condition US ENGISH ONLY

If you have a loose copy of sengoku 3 on aes please let me know. I am currently seeking a copy in any condition (as long as it is in one piece), not a bootleg and the english version, not interested in the Japanese version. Thanks!
  13. dan3skate

Robo Army.. US and Euro Carts Identical?

Hi, I was curious if anybody knows if the robo army carts are identical (and inner boards) for the US and EURO versions? Thanks!
  14. dan3skate

NEED US AES MANUALS!! Samurai Shodown 4 IV, Real Bout Fatal Fury, Samurai Shodown 2

LOOKING FOR A SAMURAI SHODOWN IV ENGLISH LANGUAGE MANUAL FOR AES! Please let me know if you have one you are willing to part with!
  15. dan3skate

Who has my copy last Resort?!?! Pacakge Switch, I have your baseball stars 2!

This thread is a kind request for ebay member: 7***b ( 101 Feedback) to please return the AES copy of last resort you received to the ebay seller. I have accidentally received your copy of baseball stars 2, and you have my copy of last resort. Please DO THE RIGHT THING! This was an honest...
  16. dan3skate

Cyber Lip alternative case art?

Hi, I noticed this auction for Cyber Lip has what appears to be a different form of case art: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cyber-Lip-Neo-Geo-AES-Cartridge-/270808422890?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item3f0d7099ea#ht_500wt_1359 I have never seen it before, but from what I see on the neo geo freak...
  17. dan3skate

Looking for English AES Samurai Showdown IV art insert and manual

Hi, As the titles says, looking for the English language copies of the samurai shodown 4 IV art insert and manual. If you have one you would like to sell, shoot me a pm and I am sure we can work something out. Thanks, Dan
  18. dan3skate

A few english AES titles for trade

Hi, This is my first posting here on the for sale thread and I figured a trade would be the ideal thing. I have the following titles up for trade: Art of Fighting 2 Complete Fatal Fury Special (No manual) Fatal Fury Dog Tag (No manual) Samurai Showdown (No Manual) I am looking for quite a few...
  19. dan3skate

Neo Geo AES Manuals WTB

Hi Everyone, I am looking for a few English AES manuals and would appreciate some help. Samurai Showdown 2 (dog tag if it matters) World Heroes 2 Jet (Euro) Fatal Fury (Dog Tag) Fatal Fury (Euro) Art of Fighting Dog Tag I am also looking for anything neo geo aes english based, but I am sure...
  20. dan3skate

Help with AES cart prices

Hi everyone, I am new here to the forums and neo geo aes collecting but not new to video game collecting. I just picked up my first lot neo geo games and was hoping to get some help with prices. -Art of fighting 2 US complete -Savage Reign US complete and very MINTY with baggie on manual and...