Search results

1. ametur_poet

FS: S-Video/UniBIOS AES w/Games

This has now been SOLD! Better luck next time! :) Now that I have an MVS cab to call my own, I don't need my AES anymore, so I'm looking to sell it. It's been modded for S-Video and Composite output, and has the UniBIOS chip installed. I can attest that it looks spectacular. :) There is one...
  2. ametur_poet

WTB: Doctor V64 Bootcard

I need the bootcard passthrough cartridge for the Doctor V64 backup unit. Let me know if you have one, so I can finally complete my setup! :)
  3. ametur_poet

WTTF: Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

Okay, I have a bit of an odd request. I bought Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection for the Xbox 360, because I was unable to find the PS3 version. But, since then, I have decided that I will be taking my PS3, not my 360, to college, so I want to get the PS3 version now, instead, and preferably...
  4. ametur_poet

WTB: GP2X F100

I'm looking for a GP2X handheld system, but I want the model with the joystick. I also want to get one for as cheaply as possible. I certainly will not pay over $80 for one, considering that the newer Caanoo is available for just a bit more.
  5. ametur_poet

WTB: Gizmondo

Okay, let's get all the laughs out first. Lol, Gizmondo sucks, etc, etc. But, in all honesty, it seems like a very interesting little handheld, and has a surprising amount of homebrew. So, I am interested in buying one. Preferably, I want to get one as cheaply as possible, even with no games...
  6. ametur_poet

MVS Cabinet Monitor Scrolling

I recently got an Neo Geo 1-Slot arcade cabinet (which I suspect is likely not an original SNK cabinet) that, while awfully dirty on the inside, works fine, except for one very annoying issue. When the cabinet is left on for more than 5 minutes or so, the screen starts slowly scrolling down...
  7. ametur_poet

WTB: 160-in-1 MVS Cartridge

I got a Neo Geo MVS cabinet as a graduation present last weekend, and while it came with the excellent Metal Slug 2, I am still really eager to get some more games for it. So, I am interested in getting one of those MVS multicarts, since I do not yet have the financial resources to go on a...