Search results

1. D

How to add a pic to a post?

I have a pi that I would like to include in a post. ( a one time thing, not a huge Avatar or sig.), but I do not know how. Do I have to use HTML? I don't know any HTMl. Any help? Sorry I am a dumbass. -deadtech
  2. D

Need more SNK avatars

Hello Shawn and everybody else. Th avatars are really cool! But I would like to know if anybody can help me otu...I would really like to have an avatar of Hien from AeroFighters/Sonic Wings. I don't run emus on my PC, and have no scanner, so i don't know how I would go about getting a pic of...
  3. D

I got my AES today!

I got my Neo home cart toady (yes Sunday) via express mail from Supersellers! I also got a few games including KoF '97, Shin Sam. Spirits, and Alpha Mission II, among others. I didn't get any really expensive crts yet, but I do have a total of 9 carts now. I also have my KoF 2k preordered at...
  4. D

Controller pro questions.

I am going to be getting a Neo home cart system very soon. What is the story on the "controller pro" ? Which controller is preferred, the standard (old type), or newer(?) controller pro? Should I get a controller pro, or just the standard one that it comes with? Thanks everybody! Mega...
  5. D

What NG systems do you have?

I am pretty new to the boards here, and I was just curious as to what all Neo systems you folks have? You don't need to go all crazy and list every cart you have and make me jealous. Just the different systems. I have a US NeoGeo CD, A US Neo Pocket color, and a Japanese Pocket color (newer...
  6. D

Some help for a semi-newbie

Hello everyone, I just recently discovered this site. Anyway, I have had a NeoGeo CD system for about a year and a half, and I'm think about moving up to a home cart (AES?) system. Anyway, I have heard about various mods that I'd probably want to have done to the console, but I'm not sure who...