Search results

1. Starbuck

FS: Twinkle Star Sprites MVS w/ Shockbox

Purchased an AES conversion off the fourm so no point having two. Here's my MVS cart for sale (includes shockbox)... Board pics... Looking for 190 EUR plus shipping. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  2. Starbuck

FS: MPE, PB2, NeoBomberman MVS and LB AES

I have the following doubles for sale. Will ship at cost anywhere. Will be approx 10 EUR for Europe and more elsewhere. Let me know if you want em! Last Blade JAP AES - 85 EUR [SOLD] Puzzle Bobble 2 MVS - 70 EUR [SOLD] Money Puzzle Exchanger MVS - 80 EUR Neo Bomberman MVS - 70 EUR MVS 2...
  3. Starbuck

My attempt at a consolised 6-slot

Well this week I consolised my 6-slot. Basically it's been bolted into a naked server case. Joystick ports added at the back but will be wireless when I get round to doing it. 2x internal speakers with power switch for when I hook it up to a projector. The usb ports will be the charging...
  4. Starbuck

WTB MVS Card Reader (+ wiring pref)

Hi I'm after a MV-IC board. Wiring is good if you have it also. Shoot me a message if you have either to sell!
  5. Starbuck

NTM kills the sound on my 6-slot.

Okay I've got a fucked up Neo Turf Masters. Graphics look 100% but there is no sound. If I play the game in the 6-slot then the sound will not work for any other game in the system. If I remove NTM then sounds works fine in all slots for replacement games (i.e. KOF 2003). It doesn't matter...
  6. Starbuck

CGA to VGA upscaler some initial pics

Not sure if this is of interest but I'm building a CMVS based on a 6-slot and I purchased the following upscaler...http://www.ambery.com/rgbcgatovgac.html I placed 150ohm resistors on the RGB lines as the colours were washed out on my Samsung LCD. Here's some pics on the 46" Samsung LCD after...
  7. Starbuck

RRC (resistor - resistor - capacitor) replacement

Revised question - what are the RRC ratings on the MV-ELA or MV-LCD board?
  8. Starbuck

MV-ELA Photo Request

Hi, I don't own one so I was wondering if anyone could post HI-RES pics of both sides of the MV-ELA board. I'm interested in the traces for the three chips that fix and decode the slot number being used. Big ask but hopefully someone can help!
  9. Starbuck

DB 15 male - will it fit?

Hi, before I jump in the deep end and spend all of 7 GBP, I was wondering if this sort of standard DB 15 male plug is compatible with the Neo sticks? I notice that the sockets on the Neo are really deep. I don't want to have to mod my original controllers in any way. If not, where do you guys...
  10. Starbuck

Decent UK/EUR courier - just a shout out for a job well done.

Just thought it might be worth mentioning that I just had a decent experience getting an arcade machine delivered using National Pallets. Picked up from a storage unit in Birmingham (UK) and delivered here to the Netherlands for 138 GBP including a pallet they provide (5 quid extra). They even...
  11. Starbuck

Blue characters!?

I did add to my old thread but it makes more sense to start a new one for this problem. I attach a image of the problem with my AES. There is a blue tint to all games. It principally manifests itself on skin tones? Is this a cable problem or a console problem? Really grateful for any pointers...
  12. Starbuck

Red Screen - help with pins

Okay so I have a red screen which indicates that something is wrong with the Work RAM. Upon booting with no cart I get a red screen for about 2 seconds and then a blank screen. I'm playing this through a UK CRT. I have tried through my Sony LCD (no picture at all) and my Samsung LCD (same...