Search results

1. bolts100

Yamato-touch

Hi I was wondering if anyone has bought anything from www.yamato-touch.com before and whether it's a site to be trusted. I've done a bit of googling but can't find much out about them. Thanks Steve
  2. bolts100

WTB: MVS Carts, Move stickers & Mini Marquees

WHi all I cant edit my original thread for some reason so having to start a new one off. Looking to add these into my collection :D Looking for these pref from UK/Europe MVS : Metal Slug 3 MVS full kit with matching serials (US) Ninja Masters cart only (US) Fight Fever cart only (US) Ganryu...
  3. bolts100

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just gt myself a nice CMVS to replace my supergun setup and Sengoku 2 cart :glee::glee:
  4. bolts100

Bolts100 collection

This is my collection. I prefer to have kits over loose carts but prefer to display them in shocks! Where there is a shock and a kit its the same cart :D Since my little one came along last year my games room is now a nursery!
  5. bolts100

Hi all Looking for these pref from UK/Europe MVS : Metal Slug 3 MVS full kit with matching serials (US) Sengoku 2 MVS full kit with matching serials (US) Samurai Shodown II cart only (US) Super Dodge Ball MVS full kit with matching serials (US) Pochi & Nyaa MVS full kit with matching serials...
  6. bolts100

Tomoday and Neo Bomberman Kit MVS

Looking to sell the below Captain Tomoday with shockbox and kit - no box. 2 mini posters have marks on the back where they look like they were stuck somewhere with blu-tack. http://imageshack.us/g/254/img1369eu.jpg/ Neo Bomberman complete kit. Box has some marks as shown in the pics other...
  7. bolts100

* Found* WTB MVS MV1FZ with unibios

Hi, Anyone got a clean one of these to sell me? Regards Steve
  8. bolts100

Hi all Looking for these pref from UK/Europe MVS : Metal Slug 3 MVS full kit with matching serials (US) Sengoku 2 MVS full kit with matching serials (US) Samurai Shodown II cart only (US) Move Stickers: Waku Waku 7 and Kizuna Move stickers Mini Marquee: Found Money Puzzle Exchanger cart...
  9. bolts100

FT/FS Zupapa MVS Full Kit

Looking to sell/trade one of my Zupapa kits (not including large marquee) for one of the following kits :) Will trade for these Twinkle Star Sprites Nightmare in the Dark Sengoku 2 or make me an offer to buy :) Let me know what you have Thanks Steve
  10. bolts100

Wanted to buy Super dodge ball cart (MVS)

Looking for one of these from the UK/Europe only please Thanks
  11. bolts100

My ebay bargain carts

Looks like someone is going to get a bargain from me here! Make a bid if interested :) Savage Reign KOF 96 KOF 2000 Metal Slug 5 Metal Slug 4
  12. bolts100

A few cheap MVS carts on ebay

Thought I'd share these on here incase there's any interest Metal Slug MVS with shockbox (boot) Samurai Showdown (with a worn label) Samurai Showdown with OK label Zupapa (Boot) KOF 2000 Please PM me with any questions/interest Thanks Steve