Search results

1. S

Art of fighting Mint AES for sale. SOLD!

JAP copy of art of fighting, mint condition. £20 P&P £2.50 I accept paypal, cheques and cash. I will post worldwide, PM me with any questions. <small>[ March 14, 2003, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: SaturnFAN ]</small>
  2. S

Neo Geo 1 slot for sale. SOLD!

Up sale is a Neo Geo 1 slot. Its the new model which doesn't have the extra features of the original design. The board is in very good condition and was tested recently and worked perfectly. Im including League Bowling MVS aswell. Board - £50 Postage £8.00 PM me for more details. <small>[...
  3. S

FS: Neo Geo 1 Slot jamma board with game!..

up for sale is the Neo Geo 1 Slot jamma board, good working order. Comes with league Bowling MVS game. - £55 P&P - £7.50 email me with any questions. I accept paypal, cash or cheques. <small>[ February 21, 2003, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: SaturnFAN ]</small>
  4. S

Some Neo Geo stuff for SALE!.

I have a few AES games left from my collection up for sale. JAP Fatal Fury - £30 mint SOLD JAP Fatal Fury Special - £25 mint SOLD JAP Art of Fighting - £28 very good condition Also I have a Neo Geo CD pad in great condition - £10 ON HOLD Neo Geo tactics book, it covers Samurai Showdown, FFS...
  5. S

WANTED: Panasonic 3DO console with some games!..

I used to have one years ago but I want the 3DO back, I would like to get hold of a NTSC console so the games don't have any borders. Panasonic model old style or new doesn't matter and two pads. Games I need to get hold of are: Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Need for Speed Space Hulk Road Rash...
  6. S

Metal Slug MVS Wanted, UK only.

Does anyone in the UK have a copy to sell?, PM me if you do!...
  7. S

Final Cut Pro help!

I've had this software for ages and recently I got hold of one of the IMacs, I copied the final cut pro files to the new computer but I need the serial number for it to install properly. Now I don't have the original CD because I got it from college is there a way of using a different serial...
  8. S

Superman on the X-box

Has anyone played this game yet?, I thought it looked amazing in the magazines, finally a decent Superman game to look at!..
  9. S

Looking for the following AES games

Im after some decent shoot em ups and read some reviews and decided I want to get hold of the following: 1.Ghost Pilots ( US dog tag ) 2. Andro Dunos ( US ) 3. Alpha Mission 2 ( Dog tag ) I usually only collect JAP carts but for some reason the US versions are slightly cheaper. PM or email me...
  10. S

Can't get into the Chat Room.

I have tried a number of times to access the chat room but no such luck, every time I sign in to it it times out ( ping timed out ). How the hell do you get in?....
  11. S

Arcade Machine for sale! plus games. UK only.

I have decided to sell my Arcade machine I hardly play it now and its taking up to much space in my room. Its a Video Play machine. It was the 6 button connection and for two players. it works perfectly the outer casing is black with a 21 inch monitor , the casing looks a bit rough, but all...
  12. S

For sale: PAL SF Collection and SFA for PSX mint!

I picked up Street fighter Collection ( SSF2, SSF2X and SFA2 dash )and Street Fighter Alpha from work both mint. Some one traded them in. I don't have a PSX and they are for sale, I don't really know how much these games are so make me some offers if your interested.
  13. S

Is Dunk Dreams and Soccer Brawl any good?..

just searching through ebay and came across these two games, I have always been interested in picking these titles up but I haven't seen any reviews?.. Is Dunk Dreams like NBA JAM on the MD, where you can do mental moves?...
  14. S

TOP SELLER Rugal2000!..

I was chasing down a Neo Geo CD pad he offered me one for £10 shipped sent the cash Monday received it wednesday ( today ) Top service!..
  15. S

Wanted : Neo Geo CD controller

My mates can't get used to the josticks so Im gonna need a contoller. Does anyone have one for sale?., anyone in the UK would be cool!...
  16. S

King of fighters 2000 is awesome!...

Recieved KOF 2000 AES today from ckchan ( top seller ), I think its the best KOF I have played yet. The music is really good especially on the character selection screen. The design has been approved alot since the early days. The backgrounds are abit dull but it didn't distract me from the...
  17. S

Favourite Film and TV theme tunes?..

I just been downloading all my fav theme tunes and just found some classics, what are you fav tunes?. mine are 1. Superman main theme 2. Thundercats 3. Masters of the universe ( TV and Film ) 4. Superboy ( TV series, remember that show? ) 5. Grange Hill ( fucking cool! ) 6. Enter The Dragon 7...
  18. S

Modded Saturn with PAL games for sale.

I need to sell this man any offer please email me. PAL Sega Saturn with Instructions and box. Modded by CEX. Comes with power and RGB scart lead. Comes with a 50/60 hz option and Country switch ( UK/US/JAP ). Three Joypads, two new style versions and one old style. PAL games. 1. Virtua Cop...
  19. S

Japanese LaserDiscs for sale.

Ok, up sale are the following! 1. NTSC Mint Japanese Willow LaserDisc : $20 Gatefold cover Obi Sleeve Making of Production notes Full frame Dolby Surround Plastic sleeve to protect the cover. 2. NTSC Mint JAP Fight Club LaserDisc $25 Widescreen gatefold cover obi Sleeve Production notes Dolby...
  20. S

FOR SALE - Sega Saturn modded with games! PRICES ADDED.

I got paid fuck all this month and I need to pay of my rent and other crap so I have to sell my beloved Saturn. Ok, Boxed with Instructions PAL Sega Saturn modded with country switch plays US, JAP and UK games. Also has a 50/60 HZ option aswell. Comes with RGB scart lead and a white Sega Saturn...