Search results

1. gary_walton

Walnut Analogue Interactive CMVS and Arcade Stick/MVS cartridges and kits etc.

Hi, Unfortunately the time has come for me to part with my neo geo collection due to the fact that I am about to move house and move in with my girlfriend. I currently have an as new original model walnut CMVS build by analogue interactive and have a walnut arcade stick on pre-order with them...
  2. gary_walton

NTSC compatible TV for CMVS

Hi all! I purchased one of the original analogue interactive cmvs console when they cane out and as of yet I have't been able to play the console without a fuzzy picture on any of the lcd/hd televisions in my home. However, I took it round to one of my friends house to play a few fighting...
  3. gary_walton

Got cash to burn :-)

Hi all! As the title says I currently have some cash to burn and am looking at bulking up my snk library. There are two things that I have been thinking about purchasing but I though I would ask people about their opinions about the products before I drop any money on them. The first is a...
  4. gary_walton

(SOLD) Samurai Spirits Zero Special MVS Kit

I am selling a 100% complete Samurai Spirits Zero Special MVS kit which was purchased from Arcade Shock around a month ago and was bought as brand new, the kit has only been opened once to verify the contents and the game has never been played. The game includes everything shown in the link...
  5. gary_walton

MVS Kits for Sale

Hi all! I have gutting out my mvs collection and have decided to get rid of some of the kits I no longer have a use for. I am looking to either sell or preferably tade the carts for other MVS titles, if anyone is interested let me know as I am sure we could work out a deal on prices. Please...
  6. gary_walton

SNK Games on PS2

Hi Guys! I was wondering if someone would be able to offer me some advice on what the quality of the neo geo/SNK games released for the ps2 where like as someone has offered me the chance to purchase a Japanese backwards compatible ps3 and was thinking whether or not it would be worth selling...
  7. gary_walton

Japanese AES Home Carts for Sale or Trade

Hi all! I have recently purchased a consolized MVS which means I no longer need the following homecarts which I have been collecting throughout the past 6 months. I am looking to either sell or preferably tade the carts for MVS titles, if anyone is interested let me know as I am sure we could...
  8. gary_walton

Is it worth purchasing an REI Neo Geo AES

Hi all!! I am currently undecided whether or not to purchase one of the REI modded neo geo aes consoles and thought I would ask public opinion as to whether they are worth purchasing. I currently own a Mega Neo Geo AES console which includes the following modifications: S-video output...
  9. gary_walton

PSX to Neo Geo Joypad Converter

Hi, I was thinking of purchasing a PSX joypad converter for my neo geo as I am completely useless when it come to using an arcade stick and am sick of getting my ass handed to me on the fighting games due to my lack of skills with the stick. Would anyone be able to confirm that these converters...
  10. gary_walton

Help Needed!!

Hi all!! I purchased a modded neo geo a few months ago and was given it as a Christmas present yesterday, however I am having problems setting the machine up so that it works properly. I know this probably sounds silly but I am unsure of how to set up the audio as there are 3 audio pins in the...
  11. gary_walton

New Neo Geo Collector

I am brand new to the awesome ways of the neo geo and am just starting to attempt to build a collection of mint condition Japanese AES games. However the problem is that as a Neo Geo rookie I am unsure as to the best place to purchase collection quality games. I was just wondering if anyone...