Search results

1. N

SOLD: 100 Yen coins, anybody?

SOLD! I've got 53 100 Yen coins. You can have them for the current exchange rate plus shipping: Coins: $47USD/$65CDN Shipping to Canada: $15 CDN Shipping to USA: $15 USD I know shipping is expensive... These are the prices for tracked packages :( I can take payment by PayPal.
  2. N

Naomi 2 GD-ROM bundle with games (sold)

(SOLD) Naomi 2 motherboard Sega JAMMA I/O (rev B) GDROM GDROM power splitter NetDIMM (4.02) The following games with security chips: Capcom vs SNK 2001 Guilty Gear XX #Reload Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned Chaos Field Tetris Kiwamemichi Puyo Pop Fever Virtua Striker 3 Virtua Tennis 2
  3. N

Gokujou Parodius (JAMMA) and Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo (Phoenixed)

I have for sale: Gokujou Parodius JAMMA board $125 shipped in US/Canada. (Sold) Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo A + B board. This has been phoenixed with the USA roms. The fan was replaced with a high quality Papst fan (extremely quiet!). $150 shipped US/Canada. (Sold)
  4. N

FS: Mamoru-kun had been cursed Naomi kit *PRICE DROP*

I'm selling my Mamoru-kun Naomi kit. Includes all pieces of the official Naomi kit. Unopened movestrip, marquee, poster package. Includes giant poster. $175 USD shipped to Canada/USA
  5. N

New Weiya 3129D chassis any good?

Hi, I noticed there was a group buy a while ago for new Wei ya 3129D chassis. Are these new ones significantly different from the ones that came with Atomiswave cabs? I'm wondering if they will last longer, or if they are the same quality (or lack thereof). My chassis is just "clicking" and...
  6. N

FS: G-Darius V2, Naomi carts, Taito F-3

Hi, I'm thinning my collection a bit, and have these games available for sale. I'll accept paypal gift or +4%, and the prices do not include shipping. I'm willing to make deals if you want multiple items. G-Darius V2 $190 (SOLD) Mr Driller 2 $40 (Traded) Taito F-3 stuff motherboard (SOLD)...
  7. N

WTB: NEOS key for Blast City

Hi, I'm looking for another 1-2 NEOS keys for my Blast City. I got it from Ken@the gameroom, and he only gave me one key. I'd like another as a backup. If anyone has a spare, here's a picture to compare to.
  8. N

WTT: Super metroid, Zelda Link to the Past

Anyone want to trade my Super Metroid and/or Zelda: A link to the past carts for SNES shmups? I'm also looking for Thunderforce III and Lightening Force for Genesis.
  9. N

XBOX 360 games, controllers, parts?

Hey, my Xbox 360 just died, and I don't feel like repairing/replacing it again. I have up for sale/trade: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Raiden Fighters Aces Raiden IV Otomedius Excellent Castlevania Lords of Shadow Child of Eden WarTech (Senko no Ronde) One almost new wired black controller...
  10. N

GBA (Backlit) + Game lot (UPDATED)

Gone to ebay :(
  11. N

Sega jamma IO controller chips

OK, I've got two Sega JAMMA IO Rev B boards. One works, and the other does not. According to AGS, it's likely the controller chip that has died on the broken IO board. Does anyone know why these chips are sold for such a high price? (AGS sells them for more than what you can find a working IO...
  12. N

Weird problem with CAPCOM IO and Puyo Puyo fever GDROM!

Hi everyone, I've been trying to figure out a weird problem with Puyo Puyo fever naomi gdrom. Basically I fired up the game, and the joystick controls are transposed.... ie. Up on joystick is Left in game. Left on joystick is Down in game. Right on Joystick is Up in game, Down on...
  13. N

FS: Naomi, DC and GC games.

Not sure about all my prices, so feel free to make me offers. I can take payment by Paypal (gift or +4%), or Interac transfer. You pay the shipping. I can take more pictures if anyone wants. Naomi 1 Powerstone 2 (SOLD) Capcom vs SNK Millennium Fight 2000 PRO (SOLD) Guilty Gear XX (SOLD)...
  14. N

Naomi GDROM technical questions

Hey everyone, I've been thinking about the naomi GDROM system and I have a couple of questions for the experts: I understand that the GDROM loads the game and stores it in the DIMM board memory upon game start up. So does the GDROM completely shut down and stop spinning after loading? Or does...
  15. N

FT/FS Naomi GDROMS and carts.

Hey everyone, I just acquired a collection of naomi stuff. Some of it I'm not really interested in, and some of it I already have, so I'm listing it to see if anyone else wants it. I'm open to trades for MVS, STV, or naomi games. I'd really like Radirgy Noa, or a Mars Matrix! PM me if you...
  16. N

Puzzle Bobble 4 scoring

Hey, I just picked up a taito F3 with Puzzle bobble 4. I like the vs mode in the game, and the puzzle mode is also pretty good. What I have noticed though, is that when you continue, your score is preserved.... and you get to enter your initials when you stop continuing. Does this seem...
  17. N

MVS 4 slot stereo sound?

Hey everyone, When I go to the hardware test menu and play with the Right, Left, Center sound generator, I can hear that the sound is a little bit more to the left or right. However, there is always some sound coming out of the opposite speaker as well (this is a big red cabinet with 4-slot)...
  18. N

Cabinet feet

Hey, this isn't too technical, and I think it's a longshot... but, does anyone know the thread #/size of the feet on an MVS4-25 cabinet? I can't easily move my cabinet where it is right now to check, but my worn out cab feet look like they are all metal.
  19. N

Hi everyone, new cabinet owner here!

Hi everyone, I'm a new owner of a MVS-4-25 cabinet. So far I'm loving it, but I have a few questions for the experts. For one thing, what is that big transformer for (sitting on the bottom of the cabinet)? I also don't have any lights on in the marquee. However I can see a disconnected...