Search results

1. A

Nintendo DS shipments stolen by the Russians! Miyamoto freaks, sources say.

Now that I got your attention. I have some questions. Since I heard confirmation of the SNK vs CAPCOM: CARD CLASH game coming to the DS and got some extra money to burn from my YAYO and DRO street business. Its time for me to buy a GB. I got some questions, cause its always useless to ask the...
  2. A

Yakuza, Biker gangs in Japan

How much of a presence does the Yakuza actually have in Japan? You rarely here about the mafia here in Chi or for that matter the whole of the U.S. Is it like that on the news in Japan? Who is their biggest enemy? Whats up with the Biker gangs? I'm guessing these guys use street bikes and not...
  3. A

Is Japan the country with the lowest crime rate in the world?

I always heard that Japan has one of the lowest crime rates in the world. Along with other countries like Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland, Swiss and thats about it. Can any members living in Japan shine light on this? If yes, why?
  4. A

You wanna know how we handle shit on the streets?

EDIT: Whats below was already posted. I got something different wait a few minutes. When a niggah tells you to move.....MOVE! Checka! Click on it puto!
  5. A

How many of you are homebodies and how many are jitteryjohns?

Homebodies: A person who spends most of their time at home besides going to work and the supermarket. JitteryJohns: A person who doesnt like spending time at home too much, you can find them most of the time outside. Come home from work and is 5 minutes is out of the house again even if they...
  6. A

Peeps from Chicago, go to Ford City now

They got Neo Geo Battle Colisseum! Dont be scared cause its a ghetto mall filled with blacks and latinos, the place is pretty straight and you never know when youll bump into me owning mofos left and right.
  7. A

Cry me a river

So you feel lonely? So you feel depressed? So you feel unloved? So you feel unwanted? So you feel ugly? So you are DASHK or Tonk? Heres what I feel and think you should do..... If you click this you agree that you are my bitch.
  8. A

Anyone have Yahoo Messenger?

If so, hit me up. I got some good cigs and a fatty on the wait....come chat with the man himself. Name is same as my username here....
  9. A

Some mofo firebombed my ride last night

At about 3 in the AM last night, I heard gunshots. Now usually this doesnt bother me since I hear them all the time. This time though they were outside my house, I thought some mofo was dumping a clip at my crib. Unfortunately, some fucker shot the side window of my Infiniti Fx45 and threw a...
  10. A

Looking for a new AV for me to sport....got any ideas?

Yeah, looking for a new AV but I'm fucken stumped on a decision. Post up some ideas you guys have?
  11. A

Civil War in Canada....HIGHLY likely say top analyst.....

Now that I got your attention. Check this out putos----- Click here for source link... For lazy bitches....
  12. A

As day comes and night falls.....

Can we please have a moment.... for every mother that held her son in the street bleeding victim of street violence. A moment.....................................................................
  13. A

Give users the ability to change their title themselves...

As the subject title says..... Other forums have it, we should too. I like to change every once in a while, I get tired with the same.
  14. A

Is Hotmail down or what? I cant sign in...

As the subject states I cant sign in, it just says site not available. Anyone else having similar difficulties?
  15. A

Neo Geo Battle Colisseum Match Vids

I really want to see some match vids of this game. This will be the official thread, to at least keep all the links in one place, so we can get every vid as is found on the net.
  16. A

Americans say world war 3 likely!!!!!!!!!

Here is the article URL here For the lazy bitches
  17. A

Time for a modern day crusade into the heartland of Islam...GOD WILLS IT!!!

Now that I have you in my thread, with my sensatinalised(sp) title, lets discuss the present state of the world. Bombs were set off in London a while back, killing innocent people whose only crime was going about their daily lives. Recently, another set of bombs was supposed to go off and kill...
  18. A

Is anyone terrifired at how they come across at this site?

^Bobak said the above quote on the normal vagina thread. Is anyone terrified? If so, why? If not, why?
  19. A

AztekNinja's Insomniacs Thread(Come ye of little faith)

Basically, this is the thread for you guys to post during the nighttime. If you are a insomniac like me, post up in here. I'm bored as fuck, you can yahoo me if you want to talk to the greatest mexican to walk the earth. Also, I will post topics for you guys to discuss. Here's todays(04/12/05)...
  20. A

SUPERS/DMs/Super Impact Blasts...whatever you want to call them discussion...

I have just been looking at all the vids for my MOST anticipated game of this year...NBC!!!!!!!!!! I noticed that the DM execution are...how should I say it...lackluster?.... I mean, they just seem so ho-hum, like they dont look "cool" anymore It's not just NBC but many other 2D fighters...