Search results

1. M

MVS various fliers, dip sheets, stickers

I have the following for sale. All prices are shipped in the US. I'd also be willing to trade some of the other stuff for MM's of any metal slug and/or magical drop 3. Sengoku MVS cart + sun faded MM - $25 SOLD Sam Sho dip sheet, fliers, move sticker, and MM - $10 SOLD World heroes 2 jet...
  2. M

AC line filter amp rating for cab

My cabinet doesn't currently have an AC line filter and I plan on putting one in. I'd imagine it's somewhere between 2-5a, but I was wondering what others use in their cabinets. Same thing goes with the cabinet fuse. Bob Roberts recommends a general 3a fuse but given that my K7000 monitor...
  3. M

FS: MVS carts, art sets, dip sheets, move stickers

So I know I have low feedback on these boards. I can provide links to my profiles on ebay (seller), goozex, and gametz where I have lots of positive feedback if anyone wants. Willing to ship first to those with high enough feedback. Anyway here's what I have, prices are shipped in the US...
  4. M

MVS Mini CP overlay

Does anyone have a print-quality image for the Mini MVS CP overlay? It seems like neogeomvs.com has just about all of them except for the mini. I can make one from scratch if I have if there's one available it saves me some work. I know I can order one from arcadeoverlays.com but I have...
  5. M

My first cab - MVS Mini 2 slot

So I've had this about a week now. It's my first cab and I'm really excited. I know the mini's are pretty rare and I plan on restoring it to it's former glory. Some of you may have a small heart attack to know I only paid $120 for it. I'm going to start by swapping out the monitor for an...