Search results

1. M

Magic:The Gathering

Must.. make.. Ally.. deck.. even if it will suck in modern :) Also this card could do some shake up on the modern scene.
  2. M

I bought a playset a few months ago but I'm glad to see Dragonmaster returns, especially with the Dragons and Landfall theme.
  3. M

Destiny - Any NG forum members playing?

I kinda miss Dinklebot... sure he was boring, but aren't AI supposed to be boring anyways? North's Bot is.... interesting... . BTW if you bother to finish your new class quest, you'll get a class item lvl 40 (ie that you won't probably be using for a few weeks :3 ). Also, make sure you...
  4. M

New art of old shock land, remember, these will be foil mythics :D
  5. M

2 new PW! Finally, a Kiora that does justice to my Ancient depths DECK! (Duel of Planewalkers 2012 anyone?) Ob Nixilis art is.... ok... it seems a bit too simple.
  6. M

Sample of the new ennemy land in BFZ
  7. M

Hell's club (Cool movie stars mash up)

Just saw this cool clip! Nice montage! Warning: *Saturday Night Fever* might be stuck in your head for a while!
  8. M

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Got this 4 slot cabinet a few days ago, sooo heavy to bring down to the basement! Now the touch up can begin! :) Will post pix as progress go.
  9. M

My favorite art at this moment:
  10. M

SFV :D

Aaaand the chase begins: http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2015/08/31/sfv-pre-order-costumes-and-collectors-edition-for-north-america Knowing Capcom tho, they will release the 1st costume pack 1 month after release. What's your favorite? Ryu is nice but I think I would go for Cammy...
  11. M

Deux Ex Mankind divided - Pre order will unlock... PERKS???

Sorry didn't see the previous Deus Ex thread, please delete if needed. Player Choice Prevails with Augment Your Pre-Order Campaign Square Enix also revealed é„♥ugment Your Pre-Order - the pre-order campaign for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided*, in which increasing tiers of pre-order bonuses will...
  12. M

It's not? Funny, I swore I saw some article about it after being tested at the Origins Vancouver grand prix. Oh well, hopefully it will be implemented. Edit: Here we go, it will be official at the BFZ pre release...