Search results

1. A

FS: Guilty Gear X 1.5 Atomiswave cart

For Sale: Guilty Gear X 1.5 Atomiswave cart with a bit peeling label Original and rare cart! 200€ plus shipping I accept offers!
  2. A

Whats the price of a nonboot Guilty Gear X of Atomiswave?

I'm trying to buy it to a local arcade dealer and i don't know the value of that game.. Help!
  3. A

MV2F doesn't boot. just garbage on screen

Hello, i've an mv2f board that doesn't work, it doesn't matter original or unibios, with or without cartridge, it just does that: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0rajoP-g4I I've replaced the battery (it wasn't corroed, but i always replace them on my boards) with a 3v lithium but does'nt work...
  4. A

Aerofighter AES cart resets on "Warning" screen, please help!

Hi folks! I bought a time ago a AF2 aes cart that resets on the warning screen, you know, first comes the "neo geo screen" and then "warning, that game is for use only in blablabla" and then resets, one time, two times... a thousand times!. I think that is a broken chip or track on the cart...
  5. A

WTB: Metal Slug 4 and 5 original loose carts

I want to buy that games on mvs, i want loose carts, doesn't matter jap, usa... but NO boots. Tell me price with posting to Spain. Thanks
  6. A

¿MVS and AES pinout?

Hi. In short words, i'm trying to make a homemade "Pranslation" and i need the pinout of a MVS and a AES cart. I've found some info about MVS pinout, but near nothing on aes cart. Can anyone help me?