Search results

1. D

NEO CD METAL SLUG 4?

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows if Metal Slug 4 will be making its appearance on the Neo CD, Or if they still even make cd games for that matter, Thought id ask since i see Home CARTS still being made.
  2. D

NEO CD 911!!!!!

Hows it going guys, I hope someone can help, I just got a NEO CD system and have been playing the HELL out of it, But then to my surprise , i read in various threads, that you need some type of "step-down converter" or something like that, for the Power Ac adapter. What exactly is this , and...
  3. D

EX-EMULATION ADDICT!

Browsing around all the interesting topics on the Neo GEO.com site, i came across quite a few topics on Emulation. Now i am not exagerating about this. I was VERY addicted to emulation. Especially Neo GEO emus. I literally would only sleep 1-2 hours everynight, to feed my Obsession, of greedily...
  4. D

CDZ BASHING!

Hey guys, check this out, I really need some feedback:It seems almost every site, review, or message boards that bring up the Neo Geo CDZ, has always something negative to say about its reliabilty. On some sites they claim that it only works for 3 years, after that it FRYS!. Now i just got mine...
  5. D

CDZ BASHING

Hey guys, check this out, I really need some feedback:It seems almost every site, review, or message boards that bring up the Neo Geo CDZ, has always something negative to say about its reliabilty. On some sites they claim that it only works for 3 years, after that it FRYS!. Now i just got mine...