Search results

1. LiquiTed

FS: Neo Candy w/1 slot + carts

Need the extra money for Christmas and don't really play it anymore so my loss is your gain... Nice NeoCandy 25" monitor w/1slot MVS extra clean and crisp monitor and all controls are original in excellent working condition MVS carts included- KoF2k3...complete kit RotD...complete...
  2. LiquiTed

FS : KoF 2k2 MVS Complete Kit (or trade for SS5)

Selling my KoF 2k2 MVS complete kit all matching all original . I need $100 fast or will be willing to trade even for comparable SamSho 5 MVS complete kit . I accept PayPal or snail payment and PLEASE email me here if you seriously wish to make a deal... liquited@alltel.net Pics can be...
  3. LiquiTed

**FS NeoGeo MVS KoF2k1**

It's a need to not want to situation . Selling my KoF 2001 MVS kit complete with matching serials and completely intact with all artwork included . The cart shows a few scuffs from insertion to my 1 slot but everything else is considered as new . Must sell asap ! $135 ships it anywhere in the...
  4. LiquiTed

CFC advanced edition ?????

My NGP collection is nearing completion however I am still looking for the follow-up CFC game . I have seen very little information on it and it is impossible to find . Was it released only in Japan or is there an english version (Euro even) . I especially loved the CFC games and would like a...
  5. LiquiTed

FS:MAS SuperNova w/SuperProSticks DC Compatible

Like new MAS Supernova home arcade system with 2 SuperProStick controllers . Both controllers have Dreamcast cables added so you can play your DC games with the same sticks you use for your arcade PCBs . $300 (does not include shipping which will vary due to the weight of the items)...
  6. LiquiTed

FS : CPS3 system w/SF3:NG , SF3:2i and JoJo's Venture

For Sale : (1)CPS3 Motherboard+CD Drive (including all cables for hook-up to your JAMMA cabinet or SuperGun) Included in this set are the following games ; Street Fighter 3 : New Generation Street Fighter 3 : 2nd Impact JoJo's Venture All in perfect working condition with no visible signs of...
  7. LiquiTed

Which Fatal Fury is the best

I want to pick up a Fatal Fury for my MVS . Which one is most recommended ? Ted
  8. LiquiTed

best MVS shooter

I am on old shooter fan (Strikers to Mars Matrix) and I want to know what the best shooter for the MVS is . You recommend it and I'll try it . thanks for the advice Ted
  9. LiquiTed

FS ; CPS2 Dungeons and Dragons Shadow of Mystara b-board

Dungeons and Dragons Shadow of Mystara b-board for your CPS2 sytem . includes marquee asking $125 Ted
  10. LiquiTed

FS : CPS2 Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo B-board

Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo B-board for a CPS2 set-up on your Supergun or JAMMA cabinet . Includes manual and marquee . asking $100 Ted
  11. LiquiTed

FS/T:CPS3 Motherboard w/SF3:NG , SF3:2I , and JoJo

A fully functional CPS3 system (with CD drive) with three games . Street Fighter 3 New Generation Street Fighter 3 2nd Impact JoJo's Bizarrre Adventure comes with manuals , move list decals for SF3 and all cables required for hookup to a supergun or JAMMA cabinet . I'm asking $250 for...
  12. LiquiTed

lslphish : Please respond immediately regarding our trade

lslphish..... I have dispatched a email to you regarding our recent rade . A mistake was made and the wrong MVS cart was sent to you . Please return it (COD if necessary) so I can send you the correct cart. Thank you Ted King
  13. LiquiTed

F/S : MVS 2-slot

For sale : MVS 2-slot JAMMA board English Language . I accept PayPAl if needed ! email to : liquited@alltel.net Ted :cool: .
  14. LiquiTed

KOF Striker system (KOF2001) Question/request

I 've just begun to get back into KOF and the striker system is new to me . I picked up KOF2001 this week (after briefly playing 99 and 2000 ) and was looking for a break-down of the striker system . I've read that there are several 100% combos utilizing strikers but I was curious what rules...
  15. LiquiTed

Neo pocket memory emergency

wassup.... I've recently become very concerned with the life-span of my Neo Pockets internal memory . I checked the pack in manual and it suggested that the average life-span is only 1yr....yikes . I've had mine for 2 or more years (well , at least as long as they have been out !) without any...
  16. LiquiTed

Running my MVS 1-slot (newby question)

I am tryng to run my 1-slot MVS on a MAS super-nova but it only runs for a few minutes before the picture quality starts deteriorating untill it becomes completely un-viewable I have tested the MVS on my JAMMA cabinet and have no problems running it there . BTW...The 1-slot is a NEO-MVH MV1C...