Search results

1. M

Building a CMVS (MV1C) Questions

Hi all im trying to build a CMVS I am buying a MV1C and was unsure if I do need a encoder for this model of neogeo and if so what one should I use or should I build I saw that the "PCE to TV" board was used for the M1FZ but I dont know if that will also work on a MV1C any references or opinions...
  2. M

Question about CMVS

Hello all I was wondering where is a good place to get a Case shell for a MV-1C system as I plan to build a CMVS but cant find any sources for Case shells as I want to install and mount Saturn controller ports and do RGB jacks plugged upto a OSSC any idea's would be much appreciated
  3. M

Question about PROGBK1

Hello I found a board on sale that has 2 eeproms on it for the PROGBK1 board all the other chips are original authentic is this worth buying for collecting or should I pass on this the game is Blazing Star and comes with Box only matching serials
  4. M

Whats the Current price of Pulstar MVS

Im trying to find out what the current price is and not the ebay inflated price Also I came accross one listing of pulstar MVS with a replacement label does that affect price much?