Search results

1. M

FS/T Loose US Viewpoint

Well i got this loose Viewpoint Cart. Plays fine. Email or PM me. Thanks
  2. M

Weird problem with a 2 slots

It plays fine, but sometimes controls will freeze for a sec or two. I mean if it is a versus, both players can't play, time passes in the game and characters just seem to wait as if we didn't touched the controls, and it comes back.... and if i'm playing vs the computer, he can move, while my...
  3. M

several aes and Mvs games, + Kof 95 US (not a proto)

I'm selling some carts and Mvs sets on ebay, you could check it : Mvs : power spikes 2, stakes winner, football frenzy Aes : Riding Heroes (euro) , Windjammers (euro) and Kof 95 (us). This Kof 95 cart was rumored to be a prototype. It seems not to be. Sticker is different, but this cart contains...
  4. M

How much for a prototype ?

The US King of Fighters 95 to be precise. It has "Rom cartridge" written on the bottom of the cart sticker and comes without manual... PS : i might buy it and look for advices on it's value. Thanks [ December 09, 2001: Message edited by: Meta-Ukyo ]
  5. M

More Phantom-1 questions

I'm seriously planning to buy one. But i saw on this forum it was better to insert it in a cart shell. Could someone post the pics again ? I couldn't find them anymore. By the way, does anyone have another complaint about this adapter ? (I know my slots have to be tight...)