Search results

1. N

Sony pvm 20M2MDU wrong colors

I recently got this very dirty pvm for free (was sitting outside). Before turning it on I cleaned out the inside a little bit. At first it had the correct back background with the white menu. Now the background is white with green letters for the menu. Sometime if I blow air in the back the...
  2. N

JVC AV-27WF35 CRT service manual

Does anyone have a link where I can view a JVC AV-27WF35 CRT service manual for free? Websites are asking 10-20 dollars for a download :(
  3. N

Neogeo AES RGB scart not syncing to Sony BVM correctly

Hi, I get a shifted image when I use RGB scart on my AES. The Neogeo Aes is connected to my Sony BVM through a scart to BNC adapter. Composite video doesn't have the shifted image on my BVM. Also I tested the AES RGB scart cable on my regular crt with a scart to component transcoder and the...
  4. N

Analog Interactive Neogeo CMVS Not Syncing to BVM-A20F1U

Hey guys, I have a Analog Interactive Neogeo CMVS Slim that I have been trying to hook up to my Sony BVM-A20F1U with no luck. I have tried Composite video, Component video, and RGB scart. All I get is a out of sync picture that moves up and down really fast. Also I use this Scart to BNC adapter...
  5. N

Sony BVM-20F1U problem help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently I bought a Sony BVM-20F1U on ebay for 235.00 total. I received it a few days ago and I plugged it in and the monitor shows no picture. The screen doesn't ever light up. The BKM-10R video controller lights up and the overload indicator keeps flashing. I already got refunded for the...
  6. N

Getting Illegal Instruction error in KOF 2003 MVS for using cheats

I was playing King of fighter 2003 on my cmvs today and I kept getting the Illegal Instruction error for using the unlimited health cheat when playing as the boss character. The cheat works fine with regular characters. I have unibios 3.0 installed on my cmvs. Do some cheats cause Illegal...