Search results

1. uiengineer

Metal Slug 4 (JP) AES

I know most of you think I'm a faggit, or whatever, but this is still the top place to go for Neo Geo knowledge. With that said, I have an option to buy Metal Slug 4 (JP) on the AES from a guy in Ontario. He told me he bought a collection from a local guy that included this game (and a few...
  2. uiengineer

Disc Jam (Windjammers??) for PS4 free on PS+ for March 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysLxPl8MH7E Should be fun.
  3. uiengineer

Make dating great again

4. uiengineer

Neo Geo CD games

I've got a few Neo Geo CD games for sale. They are all Japanese and complete with spine/obi, unless otherwise noted. I will post pics later when I'm home from work, or upon request. Everything is in pretty good shape. Shipping isn't included, unless you buy more than one game. Double...
  5. uiengineer

WTB: MV-ELA PCB 8 pin/power connector to 4 Slot MVS

I found the EL circuit board (MV-ELC PCB) and one of the wires, but I'm still missing the wire shown below:
  6. uiengineer

Neo Geo CD

Is the faking of US Neo Geo CD games prevalent? If so, is there a good way to tell (other than shitty print jobs, etc.)? I'm looking to buy some games from overseas, but that always worries me. Thanks. edit: I found a thread from 2006, but things have changed since then.
  7. uiengineer

Metal Slug 4 MVS

is this legit? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-Metal-Slug-4-Mvs-Arcade-Game-Cartridge-/252426805763?hash=item3ac5cf6203:g:A9oAAOSwKfVXEFiK
  8. uiengineer

WTB: AES Matrimelee, Slug 4, Windjammers, etc, NGCD (US); (MVS) Nightmare, Zupapa

Starting a new thread b/c I can't edit the old one anymore. I'm carrying over my "Found" section for easier reference. WTB - AES (US or Euro, if applicable): Matrimelee Metal Slug 4 Aggressors of Dark Kombat Windjammers Fatal Fury 2 WTB - NGCD (US): I have 1/3 of the US library, so I still...
  9. uiengineer

My Neo Geo collection

Here is my game collection so far. added this one: NGCD stuff so far: Dove into MVS also.... This will be my long term line up, unless I decide to change to a different Slug or KOF 98/03
  10. uiengineer

MSX (US) AES - Possible fuckery

Saw this in the NGFL group on FB (I know, I know. I shouldn't even be part of that group). I have some screen shots of my discussion about obtaining this game. (This is more of a warning, due some some resistance to cooperate about the authenticity of the game. I don't have proof of anything...
  11. uiengineer

WTB: Somer Assault (TG16)

Looking to pick this game up. I'd like the hucard and manual, but will consider hucard only, or CIB.
  12. uiengineer

WTB: Turbografx CD unit

Looking to get the turbografx CD unit. I will be getting the dock for it, so I don 't need that.
  13. uiengineer

WTB: AES Matrimelee, Andro Dunos, King of the Monsters 1 and 2, Metal Slug 4; and Neo CD

Looking to add these AES games to my personal collection: Andro Dunos (US) Matrimelee (US) Slug 4 (US) King of the Monsters (US) King of the Monsters 2 (US) Also interested in getting some US Neo Geo CD games. All I have right now is Metal Slug 1 and 2, SamSho 2, KoF 94 and KoF 96...
  14. uiengineer

FO: Turbo Grafx 16 system in box

i have a TG16 in the box with the styrofoam. it is missing the RF adapter, but a genesis or NES RF will work for it. It does have the official NEC power supply. the UPCs were cut out of the box as well. (not by me) here are some pics: (Booster not for sale)
  15. uiengineer

Game of Thrones (PS3), North and South w/ Manual (NES), Limited edition zelda gameboy cam

I have a few items for sale. I'll get pics for you on request: game of thrones for PS3 - CIB and in nice shape - $15 North and South w/ manual - cart in very good shape and manual is pretty good too (minor creasing on part of the front cover) - $30 Zelda Gameboy Camera - limited edition gold...
  16. uiengineer

Interest Check: Gaming posters, display boxes, etc

I picked this stuff up from gamestop and don't need it all. If anyone wants anything, let me know. Here is a link to the pics: http://imageshack.us/g/1/9797981/
  17. uiengineer

WTB: Atlus games - looking for Crusader of Centy and Tail Concerto and others

looking to buy Atlus games. I prefer them to be CIB, but that isn't always necessary. couple of higher wants are: Crusader of Centy - Genesis Tail Concerto - PS1
  18. uiengineer

WTB Zelda Phantom Hourglass Bundle Big Box, Zelda SNES Repros, StarFox Super Weekend, etc

Priority - looking for: Zelda phantom hourglass DS Lite Bundle box (just the outer big box) This one: - Zelda SNES Repros *BS Zelda Map 1 and 2 *Parallel Worlds *Goddess of Wisdom * (any others that I don't know about) - Star Fox Super Weekend - i should have never sold this (I...
  19. uiengineer

Bunch of new stuff for sale: SNES, TG16, N64, GC and more (updated 9/11/12)

THREAD REDONE 9/9/12 Stuff for sale. if prices are listed, it assumes paypal gift and doesn't include shipping cost. if there is no price, just PM me and ask what i want for it. we can discuss shipping costs then too (i only charge actual cost). NES games Sold: Kirby's Adventure, Mario 2...