Search results

1. beigemore

SOLD: Darksoft CSP2 Multi installed on MvC board, A+B included

SOLD I've got a Darksoft CPS2 multi setup I'm looking to sell as I just don't use it as much as I thought I would. Looking for $650 shipped via Paypal gift. Included is: MvC CPS2 B board (green, has no labels) - had a trace repaired on it by Skate CPS2 A board w/ two clips Darksoft CPS2...
  2. beigemore

Designing 2D graphics in the Japanese industry

Here's a really neat article here about 2D art in video games. There's quite a bit about SNK's stuff, too. https://vgdensetsu.tumblr.com/post/179656817318/designing-2d-graphics-in-the-japanese-industry
  3. beigemore

SOLD: New Turbo Everdrive

******** SOLD ******** I bought this a couple months ago with plans on getting a Turbo Express, but never followed through and am just going to stick with my SSDS3. This is the latest Turbo Everdrive model from Stonagegamer and has the PC Everdrive white cover/label along with their PC...
  4. beigemore

Someone is selling an Aero City on Houston craigslist right now

This isn't mine, and I have no idea who it belongs to. I just came across it a few minutes ago. It says $500 on craigslist but has no pictures of it, and then you go to Offer Up and they have it listed for $1000 from like a month ago. It says the monitor needs to be recapped. Pics aren't...
  5. beigemore

Kingdom Death: Monster

Any of you ever played this board game? They've got a kickstarter going now for version 1.5 of the game. For just the base game you have to pay $250 (retail is $400), and then there are pledge packges going all the way to $1666, which are almost sold out (originally only had 666 of those, but...
  6. beigemore

MIT Scratch and CS50x (intro the comp sci)

So I signed up for the free intro to computer science class that Harvard (and Yale) offer online called CS50x through edx.org. I took a few Turbo Pascal and C classes back in the 90's in highschool, and have done some PHP and VBA/Access stuff in my spare time or for work, but never really dug...
  7. beigemore

FS: PS Vita 1000 w/ 4 games, 64gb, accessories

Selling my PS Vita stuff as a bundle. $220 shipped in US, Paypal gift. Includes: PS Vita 1000 (very nice screen, OLED model) 64gb memory card Power Adapter (brick and USB cable) Extra USB cable USB converter so you can charge off regular USB ports Official Sony dock Official Sony portable...
  8. beigemore

Iron Tank arrangement I made about 10 years ago

Pretty mediocre. Guitars sound really weird at times. Here it is anyway.
  9. beigemore

I think I want an Amiga 1200, but I'm not sure

I don't know what the deal is, but lately I've really been into chiptunes and mods... at least more so than I usually am. The Amiga 1200 (maybe 500) seems right up my ally for playing this stuff on original hardware, but I can't seem to justify spending the money to buy an Amiga when emulation...
  10. beigemore

ansi/ascii art

Anyone ever get into ansi and ascii art? I used to do that stuff back when BBSes were a thing. I mostly did ascii stuff, but did a few ansi logos. Here are a few that I did:
  11. beigemore

Anyone collect board games? Just babbling about them.

A few drinks into the night and am feeling board gamey... I've been playing board games off and on for maybe the past 8 years or so. I don't have an insane wall of games like some people do. I kind of prefer to just keep games I actually like and want. I really feel that I need to downsize a...
  12. beigemore

Bali music in KoF97

Just saw this on reddit, and I knew it sounded familiar, and around 2 minutes in it clicked.
  13. beigemore

Wii U or PS4, which should I get?

I want to get a new game console but I'm not sure about which one to get. The only other true consoles I have right now are N64 and an NES, which are stored in the closet. I recently got a 3DS and have really enjoyed that, which has moved me to looking into a console. I had a PS3 and a 360...
  14. beigemore

I need 3DS friends

I'd like to get some people on my friends list on my new 3DS. Add me and I'll add you! My friend code is 0447-8368-2085
  15. beigemore

Advanced Search page looks weird

Not sure if others are having this problem, but if I click on Advanced Search in the top right corner, I get this in both Chrome and IE:
  16. beigemore

New to 3DS, what games do I get?

So I thought the head tracking thing the new 3DS XL does was pretty awesome and got me to buy one today. I've picked up Mario Kart 7, Shovel Knight, and a Shantae game. Been enjoying Mario Kart a lot. What else should I get? I've never played Majora's Mask (or really even Ocarina of Time)...
  17. beigemore

FS: Final Fantasy III SNES almost CIB $110 shipped

Final Fantasy III for SNES almost CIB for $110 shipped, US only. Game is in good shape, manual has never been opened (very, very minty manual). Map has wear at the creases and small tear at one of them. I think there's supposed to be a small poster that came with the game but not sure where...
  18. beigemore

**SOLD** HD PVR (component only version) $40 shipped in US

** ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD ** Haven't used this in a long time, and really never even used it much, so need to get rid of it. It encodes video on the fly and sends it to your PC via USB, so you don't have to record massive raw .avi files. I've used it to record a few videos in the past. I do not...
  19. beigemore

FS: SNES Games, US only

Selling my SNES games. Not looking to sell $10 at a time right now. Time is hard to spare so only taking sales of $50 or more. Buy a lot and I may entertain offers. Prices include shipping. Paypal gift or Paypal + 3.5% (or whatever the fee is) only. I cannot hold games. Assume most items...
  20. beigemore

**SOLD** FS: GBA player w/ disc for Gamecube. $35 shipped US only

** ITEM SOLD ** I've got a Gameboy Advance player for the Gamecube. Comes with the player itself plus the disc with manual, case, and cardboard sleeve. $35 shipped in the US. Paypal gift or +3% only.