Search results

1. A

Mv-1f RGB to Scart *fixed*

I’m currently consolizing my mv-1f ,I’m not using a video encoder as I just want RGB scart,I tapped into the video signals just behind the jamma pins (Except for sync which only seems to work on a separate point after looking at a jamma nation guide) and I’m also using a AES scart cable. I’m...
  2. A

hitachi monitor brightness (SOLVED)

I have a new astro city with a hitachi monitor inside,im assuming its the same monitor as the super neo 29,i need to turn the brightness down as the display is too milky for my liking,the controls on the front will only let me go so far and its still not dark enough. So im looking around on the...
  3. A

Metal slug mvs problem

Just got a copy of metal slug on mvs,it's not a bootleg.now it took me a while to clean the pins so that it would actually boot up properly,the pins are now very clean and it boots every time.however it keeps glitching up when it needs to load a new area,after the first boss is defeated the...
  4. A

MVS 1 slot MV-1C board wanted

Im looking for the 1 slot mvs board which has the vertical cartridge slot,please message me with a price,i am in the UK. I know i dont have many posts on here but i will prove my seller/buyer reputation if needed.
  5. A

AES or MVS?

Which do you collect for and why? Some say AES collecting is for fools with money to burn,others say MVS carts are a little plain and they like the AES packaging/artwork I have neither at the moment because i have a cd system,im going to continue buying neo cd games but im trying to decide...
  6. A

Neo cd front loader needed for parts

Does anyone have a front loader available for parts? i specifically need the whole laser tray assembly,my laser is fine but i have issues with the tray and a slipping cog so just the whole laser/tray assembly would be perfect. Or just a broken unit as long as the tray/laser is ok but i live in...