Search results

1. H

FS: Sega Blast City, Killer Instinct Dedicated, Marvel Vs Capcom 2 conversion cab - MI

Hello Everyone, I am posting my machines up for sale. I will be honest, I really don't want to sell these but due to some different circumstances in my life, I do not have a choice. Last month I lost my job of over 10.5 years and have decided to move from Michigan to Las Vegas with my...
  2. H

Craigslist Radiant Silvergun STV Arcade Cart

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/vgm/3966632487.html Not mine and its a make an offer. Figured someone may be interested in it.
  3. H

IC/FS Killer Instinct Dedicated Cabinet with KI and KI2 PCB's

300 wins has been telling me to put this up for sale and to not wait on him for probably the last 6 months now honestly but I have finally decided to post it up and see what interest I get in it. Essentially everything has been replaced on the machine. Monitor was recapped last year, new Happ...
  4. H

IC: New Delta HD Arcade Cabinets

Hello Everyone, As you may be aware I have a great working relationship with Roque at Riverservice and I was discussing with him about possibly importing some HD Arcade cabinets. Initially I was looking into the Taito Viewlix cabinets but Roque decided to talk to me about possibly going with...
  5. H

Taito Japanese 43cm Stools Bulk Order Round 3

Hello Everyone, I will be honest, I have been and still am extremely busy with work right now so I am just getting this started but I may be of minimum help in regards to this one this time around. Below is a copy and paste from the Round 2 sales thread. Stool pricing is still the same...
  6. H

Spring Cleaning - Gamecube RPG's/Rares Currently - Other Systems TBD

Looking to fund a project essentially and going through stuff that I no longer play or have a use for. Better off to sell the stuff than let it sit on my shelf collecting dust. I have plenty of stuff that I haven't listed here. If you are looking for something specific GBA, PS1, Gamecube...
  7. H

Killer Instinct 2 Dedicab in Michigan - Like New $575

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/tag/3346880933.html I am not selling this item, I just saw it and do not have the room for it. Passing the deal onto someone else who may want it. Enjoy.
  8. H

Taito Japanese Arcade Stools Bulk Order Round 2

Alright so we just finished our Bulk Order of the 1st Round of Taito 43cm Japanese Arcade Stools from RiverService and I've already had several people asking me when can we set-up another group buy. With that being said, I already contacted Roque at RiverService and they are more than willing...
  9. H

FS: CPS3 with Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike & New Battery Installed

I am selling my CPS3 with Street Fighter 3 3rd Strike. I just got the cartridge back from Excellentcom as I had idc from arcadeotaku attempt to replace the battery on the cartridge as he had completed a ton of them. Apparently, the new battery that he installed was defective and it wiped the...
  10. H

WTB: Working CPS3 Security Cart (Not 2nd Impact)

Hello, I recently received a SF3 3rd Strike kit and I sent it off to idc in the UK who had a 100% success rate changing out the CPS3 batteries. Well sadly, my 3rd Strike Security Cart was his first failure or the battery that he installed was faulty. Either way, I'd really like to be able to...
  11. H

FS: Super Street Fighter 2 X Grand Master Challenge A/B Boards with ST Marquee/X Graphics

Selling my Super Street Fighter 2 X Grand Master Challenge A/B Boards with Japanese X Arts and a Reproduction Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo Large Marquee. A board was replaced with a brand new one back in February as the old one didn't get any audio out. Game has been Phoenixed. Green Case...
  12. H

Taito Japanese Arcade Stools Bulk Order - Shipping Direct To You!

Hello Everyone, Several forums members including myself have been wanting to order Taito Japanese Arcade Stools and we have all ran into issues with the expensive International shipping cost, minimum quantities in order to purchase amongst other things. I proposed a solution to River Service...
  13. H

New Astro City with Killer Instinct 2 on ebay. LA 90046

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sega-Arcade-Astro-City-Killer-instinct-2-/251029851253?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a728b8c75 This is not my auction but that is a steal!
  14. H

WTB: Capcom I/O Board

Looking to purchase a working Capcom I/O Board for a fair and reasonable price. Preferably with the power cable. USB cable and audio cables would be nice but aren't a deal breaker. Shipping would be to Midland, Michigan 48640. Thanks.
  15. H

FS:2 Brand New Sealed GBA Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

2 Brand New Copies of GBA - Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow. $60 each shipped via Paypal in the USA. $110 shipped via Paypal for both of them in the USA to the same buyer. Edit: Lowered Price to $40 each shipped via Paypal in the USA or $75 shipped via Paypal for both of them in the USA to the...
  16. H

FS: Brand New Beatmania US Bundle

$55 shipped via Paypal in the USA. - SOLD!