Search results

1. foxhunter

WTB: 2-4player PCB

I'm looking for Any 2-4player beat em up game. xmen, tmnt, simpson, avengers, knights of the round, capt. bucky o hare, cadillac, alien vs predator etc. if you have tones of 4 player game let me know I'll be willing to entertain you with a bargain price due to bulk items and cheaper shipping...
  2. foxhunter

Bad Ebay experience

bad day... I lost to a Bad ebay seller, Who I don't want to mention his name He shilling on the best offer: we agreed upon to the said price and even agreed 75usd shipping EMS. and he said just offer it to him and its good to go. I've been waiting for the whole day to accept it . He's just...
  3. foxhunter

WTB: Street Fighter 3rd strike

I want to buy Street Fighter 3rd Strike CPS-3 motherboard with metal case, Japan security cartridge, original marquee, original service manual, original CD disc, CD drive and kick harness! Item is in PERFECTLY WORKING ORDER & in EXCELLENT to NEAR MINT physical/cosmetic condition!! or indicate...
  4. foxhunter

WTB: Street Fighter 3rd strike

I want to buy Street Fighter 3rd Strike CPS-3 motherboard with metal case, Japan security cartridge, original marquee, original service manual, original CD disc, CD drive and kick harness! Item is in PERFECTLY WORKING ORDER & in EXCELLENT to NEAR MINT physical/cosmetic condition!! or indicate...