Search results

1. owen

MY mvs setup

Wish I had a few copies of this, bought about 8 years ago for 250$ I was pumped when I beat this on level 4 bought for 50$ years ago , I just watched a auction for this cart on eBay go for like 305$ m love being able to use ryu on mvs!
  2. owen

MY mvs setup

3. owen

Wtb pulstar Mvs , neo cdsystem Ngcd games

Looking for these thanks.
  4. owen

2 slot marquee light has blown twice?

what would cause the light to blow when its turned on? everything else works. has anybody had this problem? i searched the boards to find nothing , im one step away from a fully functional 2 slot! thanks in advance to any one with the knowledge that will help, i assume its something simple but i...
  5. owen

Wanted: Kof 94 and 96 mvs carts in NICE conditon , english labels

would like to buy these if possible, shoot me a pm if you wanna part with them , thanks
  6. owen

Gegrago!

great to deal with , shipped fast and provided tracking number , games were good! thanks dude i would buy from you again -chuck
  7. owen

4 slot cab value?

whats up everyone, today i took my kids to a local place where i used to play neo at and it wasnt there , i remember the guy who owned it and looked up his number and called him ,asked if he would sell it and he said yes but didnt know how much it was worth , does anybody know how much it...
  8. owen

WTB KOF 2002 MVS - FOUND-DELETE

looking for a kof 2002 mvs cart , if you want to get rid of one pm me please thanks -chuck JUST PICKED ONE UP
  9. owen

AES SYSTEM with memory card

good condition works 100% like new memory card only used a few times . 250$ +20 shipping. us and paypal only , thanks
  10. owen

AES SYSTEM with memory card

sorry wrong place
  11. owen

rapid fire buttons?

hi all, new guy here but not to neo ihave a problem :A::B::C::D: buttons all function , but on rapid fire , this is only on the left player on my 4slot cab , anybody have this problem or know how to fix it, thanks for any help does not affect ss2 but does cyberlip and ss4 f...
  12. owen

WTB MINI MARQUEES

HI, im looking for these, kof 96 kof 99 KOF 00 RB2FF MOTW please let me know
  13. owen

wtb kof 99 marquee

pm me , thanks