Search results

1. J

Consolized MV-2F no sound from slot 2

I have a consolized MV-2F that last I remember was working fine. We moved a year and half ago and I finally got it out the other day and hooked everything back up. Slot 1 works fine, but now there is no sound from slot 2, have tried various carts to rule out a cart issue. Anyone have any idea...
  2. J

Neo Geo Gold Cabinet Marquee Holder

Hey Guys, I am in the process of restoring a 2-slot gold cabinet. The original marquee holder was not in the best shape. I couldn't find any for sale online either. I asked they local sign shop if he could reproduce when I was placing an order for work and he said he would give it a shot...
  3. J

Neo Geo Gold Cabinet Question

Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but nothing cabinet specific seems to exist. I bought a Neo Geo gold cabinet from a local pizza shop. Currently in the process of restoring it. Stripped the laminate off and re-laminated it. Now can't remember where the hell one of the metal...
  4. J

Bought a cabinet, bootleg cart?

Hey Everyone, I bought a 2 slot gold cabinet from a local pizza shop that is in rough shape. Paid $200 for it. Anyway there were 3 carts with it, 2 look legit, not sure about the 3rd one. WORLD HEROES - has label and serial sticker BLUES JOURNEY - has label and serial sticker BUST A...
  5. J

WTB: 138 in 1 MVS cart

Looking to buy one of the MVS 138 in 1 carts with the daughter board. Thanks
  6. J

LOOKING FOR SIDE ART

Hey everyone, Could anyone suggest somewhere where I might be able to order these graphics in gold with black letters? Or if not somewhere I could get the vector files to make my own? Thanks
  7. J

Buy a MVS Harness??

I'm restoring a 2 slot gold cabinet and the inside is in pretty bad shape. Is there anywhere I can order a main MVS harness and a MVS control panel harness from? Thanks
  8. J

Best place to buy a multicart?

Hey Guys, I have a consolized 2 slot and working on restoring a cab. I have a few fighters, 2 of the metal slugs, and baseball stars 2. However my 8 year old is starting to show some interest and I figure one of the multicarts might be good to see what he likes. Where is the best place to...
  9. J

Price check on a Neo 25 Candy Cab?

Im looking to buy my 1st cabinet, I have a consolized 2 slot already, but I got the OK from my wife for my birthday to get a cab for the basement. Anyway what should I pay for this: Guy wants $1200 which seems kinda steep, but I honestly have no idea what Candy Cabs are worth, I have looked...
  10. J

WTB: Neo Geo Arcade Machine

I am looking for a Neo Geo Machine in the Pittsburgh, PA area. If anyone knows of one for sale or has any leads, hit me up. Thanks
  11. J

What is a consolized Neo Geo MVS worth? (picture heavy)

Hi, Im new here, but have been lurking for awhile. Earlier this year I purchased a Neo Geo cabinet off of Craigslist with the intent to consolize it. Well a few hundred dollars and 6 weeks later it was finished. It has a Unibios, Neobitz, etc. as well as coin buttons. It has also been...