Search results

1. JRedmond3

PC Engine Duo w/ Splatterhouse, Legendary Axe, Street Fighter 2, etc

PC Engine Duo for sale ( no trades at the moment, selling as a lot ). Includes the original box ( box has seen better days, but includes the styrofoam, AV/AC cable box, and plastic console bag, no manual tho ). Includes the console, AV Cables, Ac Adapter, and controller. System has been...
  2. JRedmond3

Famicom Cart Lot ( Rockman 1-5, Star Wars, Fantasy Zone, etc ) FS

SOLD Star Wars, Fantasy Zone, Spartan X, and Bio Senshi Dan for sale (4 carts total). I'd prefer to sell these as a lot but would consider splitting up. Carts only, $25 shipped within US. (FS only, no trades at the moment ). All have been tested and work well. Star Wars cart also has...
  3. JRedmond3

Dreamcast Agetec Sticks FS

Agetec Stick with Box - nice condition $95 shipped, box has some wear ( mainly weird staining on it ) Agetec Stick - $65 ( still working but stick had rust on portions of it, towards the center, I've mostly removed it though, bottom left screw on the front plate also is rusty, bottom plate is...
  4. JRedmond3

Dreamcast Agetec Stick FS

$65 Shipped in US. SOLD! Buttons are not the greatest but everything is fully functional and the original box is included ( the word Dreamcast on the front completely faded off ).
  5. JRedmond3

Sonic Mania....

Whatcha gonna do brother, when Sonic Mania runs wild on you? The Sonic Cycle is OVER!!!!
  6. JRedmond3

WTB Splatterhouse PCB....

Anyone selling, would like to pick one of these up for a reasonable price ( there's a YAJ one for $900 :( )
  7. JRedmond3

Dolphin Blue (Atomiswave) + Battletoads (PCB)....

The battletoads has some issues I know, I'll have to play it again and re-check things. Dolphin Blue (original, not a repro, bought it before those started popping up everywhere, I can get pics of PCB on request) - $145 shipped (comes with reprinted marquees / manual and also a Sega Genesis EA...
  8. JRedmond3

Random Stuff FS (Dreamcast Divers CX-1, LE Final Fantasy GB Micro, etc)...

RE Gamecube set - $35 shipped obo Resident Evil 1 (complete, rough shape, weird stuff in middle of disc) Resident Evil 4 (complete, cover looks wavy/weird, okay otherwise) Resident Zero (complete, rough shape) Snow Bros (JP Mega Drive) Original Cart (not a repro) - $80 Shipped Final Fantasy...
  9. JRedmond3

Metal Slug 3 Kit FS...

$100 + s/h OBO - (sorry if the price is off im not sure on the going rate). JP Cart, the CP sticker is japanese but not the marquee.
  10. JRedmond3

Sega Wondermega (original model) FS + some other stuff

Im selling my Wondermega (this is the version with the motorized disc tray). $425 Shipped within US. Cartridge/Disc work, the motorized disc tray works as well but occasionally it will get caught when opening(it seems like as long as there is a disc already in the tray it doesn't have any...
  11. JRedmond3

Wily Wars Repro FS (Complete version with B/W Manual)

I've updated the listing with some new pics, I had the stickers fixed, and also some changes to the manual, and am including a Registration Card (printed on a matte paper). Each copy has a new battery installed so it should be good for the next 5+ years at least. This is the patched version as...
  12. JRedmond3

Street Fighter Zero 3 - Capcom CPS2 A+B Board Set FS

Looking for $175 Shipped OBO (Zero 3 Board Only, the Motherboard is SOLD). Game Board is marked up somewhat but the stickers are still completely intact. Also seems to be something rolling around inside if you tilt the board. Works great though, original, non-phoenixed version. Pics show...
  13. JRedmond3

Random FS (mostly console stuff) - Custer's Revenge, Sega PAC, Snow Bros, etc

I'll add more to this when I can. Feel free to make offers, I think most of these are pretty close for the pricing though. But for now I have: Snow Bros - JP Version. Cart only with a box with makeshift cover I printed. $75 Shipped Shining Force II PAL Version - Complete in good shape...
  14. JRedmond3

Neo Geo MVS (boxed) + Metal Slug 1-5 Kits

Unfortunately have to sell these. But I'm selling the following. MVS System w/Box (I need to check the model) Metal Slug 1 - Full Kit w/ Matching Serials (I believe it's just missing the bubble wrap sleeve, although I might have that somewhere). $185 OBO. Metal Slug 2 - Full Kit w/...
  15. JRedmond3

Metal Slug X (JAP) MVS Cart FS

$55 Shipped. It's in a clear green-ish shell. Has the label but on the left side someone pulled roughly a bit over 1/4th of the label off (not all the way but where the two layers of the sticker separated). In good shape though it's not really marked up aside from where you stick it in, if...
  16. JRedmond3

WTB Metal Slug X Kit

Preferably with Matching Serials. Looking to spend $130ish for one. I'm also looking for boxes for Metal Slug 1 and 2. Thanks!
  17. JRedmond3

WTB: Metal Slug X Kit

DERP, reposted in WTB forum, forgive my egregious error.
  18. JRedmond3

Where to buy Gameboy Micro Battery?

There are quite a few different types of batteries for the GB Micro, I'm trying to replace a battery on a Japanese one, I doubt it makes much of a difference. I did end up buying a battery but it was a cheap POS and the wires were loose and when I plugged it up it almost immediately shorted...
  19. JRedmond3

SegaSonic the Hedgehog PCB FS

SOLD If mods see you can Lock thanks
  20. JRedmond3

Street Fighter Zero 1 and 2 - Green/Japanese CPS2 Boards FS

Asking $90 shipped for each board, I'd do $175 shipped for both. These are the green game boards only, no mobo. Both originals, no Phoenix. Unfortunately I dunno when the battery was last changed in either. Also selling a Progear conversion for $150 shipped.