Search results

1. Beelay

Restoring csync on AES 3-6 revision?

I have a 3-6 AES and am getting dot crawl through RGB. I've been reading up around the internet and I'm assuming that this is because the 3-6 board doesn't have csync. I've read in several places that you can restore this with a simple trace cut + solder job (especially this post), but no...
  2. Beelay

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Finally region modded my Model 1 Megadrive so I started up a JP MD collection. Still waiting for the RGB cable in the mail, though, so these are just taunting me :(
  3. Beelay

Handheld video out mods

What is the state of video out mods on handhelds like the Wonderswan and the Neo Geo Pocket? Realistically, how difficult would such a mod be?
  4. Beelay

CRT Fetish Thread

Well shit, does anyone know what might be causing the issues, then? Here are some pictures.
  5. Beelay

Getting back into wonderswan collecting so I picked up a few games I've been wanting for a bit, plus a monochrome system since I only own the FF edition and really liked this shade of blue.
  6. Beelay

WTB: Wonderswan serial cable

Hey there! As I mentioned in this post I'm after a serial cable for the Wonderswan to allow me to use my recently purchased Wonder Witch. I'm willing to pay $30 plus shipping for it, with room for bartering, so hit me up either in this thread or via PM if you're keen! Cheers~
  7. Beelay

Wonderswan WonderWitch information

I've been getting back into Wonderswan collecting lately, and it's also come to my attention that there are several games released on the WonderWitch dev kit that didn't see actual retail releases (like Judgement Silversword and Dicing Knight Period did). As a result, I figure I'll have to buy a...
  8. Beelay

WTB: Windjammers loose MVS cart

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a Windjammers cart! Hit me with an offer either here or via PM and we'll hash something out! Must be willing to ship to New Zealand. I'll pay shipping, obviously.
  9. Beelay

WTB: Sony Walkman WM-10

I know this is a long shot on this forum, but I figured I'd give it a try! I've recently gotten into collecting vintage walkmans, and am looking for a working WM-10 (also called WM-20 in some regions). Throw me a PM if you've got one for sale!
  10. Beelay

Here's a couple of packages worth of stuff I got in the last couple of weeks. I love the Super Famicom!
  11. Beelay

CPS2/Atomiswave with Supergun

Kind of a basic question here, but what kind of supergun do I need to run these two boards on a TV? I've been using one of IDCHAPPY's simple 4-button superguns for my Neo and I'm hooked on arcade hardware! I've been googling around but can't really find any definitive information on what kind...
  12. Beelay

This just came in today! All I need now is a unibios and it'll be perfect! It's a lot larger than I expected though, heh. (Sorry about blurry photos, too, my phone's not the greatest)
  13. Beelay

WTB: 4-slot MVS board

EDIT: Well, woops. I sure did just find and buy one locally very soon after making this thread. Sorry about it existing!
  14. Beelay

New to this sort of thing: MVS-1B monitor issue?

Hello, a year or so ago I picked up a converted JAMMA cab with an MVS-1B board in it. Until recently, it's worked more or less fine, besides having only two buttons wired up. However, a few weeks ago, when I tried to boot it up, I was met only with a black screen. I'm looked inside, and I can't...