Search results

1. Gunbu

AES Games for sale. US and JPN carts.

Selling a few AES games that I've had forever. I'll list the condition of each game as honestly as I can, and if you'd like to see more pics just let me know. I'm up for offers on these, and I may list more games for sale soon. Prices include Priority Shipping to the US. UPDATE: Games added...
  2. Gunbu

MVS games for sale. Shock Troopers 2, Fatal Fury 3, Art of Fighting 3, and more!

Hey Guys, Selling a few MVS carts. All boards are legit, no boots in the bunch. A few of the carts have fake labels, however. All prices include shipping to the US . Now that the holidays are over, if any international buyers are interested, please let me know. Shipping costs may be high but...
  3. Gunbu

MVS U4 25"- Source for replacement speakers?

Hey guys, I have a Japanese MVS-U4 candy cab with a 25" monitor. Narrowed down my low left channel volume to the speaker itself, so I'm looking to get a pair of replacements. The mounting dimensions are 6.5x9cm. Anyone found a source to buy these size speakers from? -Eric
  4. Gunbu

Neo Bomberman question

Hey guys sorry for this dumb question but I can't figure it out. How do you get more than one computer opponent in battle mode? Also, when I start a 2 player battle mode, there aren't any computer opponents at all! What gives?
  5. Gunbu

WTB: MVS Converter ( not !Arcade! )

Hey guys, I'm lookin' for the old ( cheaper ) style of MVS to AES converters. If anyone has one that they want to sell, let me know. Or even if there is a website on how to make your own that would be cool. Thanks! Eric
  6. Gunbu

Where were the SNK Headquaters in Japan?

Hi guys, I just wanted to know which part of Japan the games were manufactured in. I have to do a report on it. If you could help , post it ! Thanks, Gunbu
  7. Gunbu

Ingredients of a Neo game. For a report Im doing

I know this is kinda a dumb question, but I'm doing a report TOMORROW basically on the stuff it takes to make a game cartridge. I think the plastic casing of the game is polypropylene.Or is it polystyrene? I've been finding info for about a week now, but I still need a lot more. Also, the old...
  8. Gunbu

Where can I get an arcade joystick for home neo geo?

If anyone knows where I can get one, please let me know. I've seen those Super Pro Sticks at www.massystems.com already. I was looking for one with the design for the neo arcade joysticks. Can anyone help? Gunbu